Event Board Stuck With Completed Quest

Completed the quest play 3 games or die less than 4 times in winning matches. Happened to be my third sticker and I assume opening the box before going to the game board to show I got my box may have bugged it out? My quest shows 3/3 games done and even after playing another game it still wont let me roll the dice or anything.

1 Like

Same here did support win x2 and then it shows complete but its stuck ALSO brawl getting put with bots that run to the base wall and do nothing pinged or un pinged

Known issue. Search first before posting to reduce duplicate issue threads.

I just completed 3 stickers, the game board froze then I did not get my chest, then I let me roll for new obj.

I had the same problem, “solved” when the message comes out of not having a quest activated in the q/game mode that presets click on it and the table is defrosted.
but it happens again if you have a character lvl up at the same time that you win the 3 stikers, the bug is activated again and you lose the chest of the board, avoid that this event happens while they fix the bug

1 Like

im having the same problem was told you cant make tickets for hots anymore so im a little upset hopefully they will fix it soon

I am having the same problem. Stuck on one square before completing a second lap around the board. I just completed the collect 8 Merc Camps quest and it will not let me roll again (or do anything at all when I open the game board.) The only interactivity is closing the window. Restarting the game did nothing and now I have a permanent “No event quest active” banner on the bottom of my hero selection screen.

I have the same problem, complete the missions he gave me the rewards, but the cards did not disappear and he does not let me roll the dice.
I also got the 3 decals but he did not give me the chest.

Yeah same issue here must be something with the 3 stickers

Board is completely frozen, did not pass go, did not collect 200 dollars. RIP game.

The same thing just happened to me.

The same thing just happened to me. (+1)

I’m experiencing the same problem and it seems this bug is affecting a lot of people. Let’s hope the patch team fix it soon! GL!

1 Like

My game board is still frozen and didn’t receive the final rewards. Been 24 hours now. o_O

Been like this for 3 days… Completely frozen