Dont pretend like you know how my hero works

Yay, I have something to complain about again and it makes me happy!

So listen to this. I was playing Sylvanas(shocker) on Infernal Shrines and I realize the way my team wins by ganking so I take Mind Control. It works to perfection and I get huge value out of it since more than half the time I use it it gets a kill.

But then every time I get a kill, someone on my team dies for no reason cause they think “oh, we are winning a little bit, therefore we are invincible!” and then it becomes 4v4 again.

I play fantatsically this game, 8 kills, 4 deaths, even snuck a keep kill, and I’m causing the enemy team to chase after me to stop my destructive rampage and giving the rest of my team opportunity to do their own thing.

We end up losing and then people start blaming me for the loss because I didn’t pick Wailing Arrow. Yup, totally my fault, not my ETC for always walking in a straight line and getting hit by Kel’thuzad’s heroic 8 times in a row.

Heh, I’m not even mad, it was frankly fascinating how ignorant some people can be. The only way you counter my Sylvanas is to counter my teammates… or play Diablo or Alarak.

1 Like

Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

12 Likes

Not sure what that is doing here, no salt or anger from me.

1 Like

9 Likes

yeah dude if u want to play this game in peace u’re gonna have to learn to mute your whole team or noobs’ speach will annoy you.
sad but true

i think u played sylv well

2 Likes

If you mute your whole team in the beginning. Whats the point of playing a online cooperative game

3 Likes

because most of the players are toxic and muting them helps you focus on your own game instead of watching them raging in the chat and with that you lose focus on the game?

3 Likes

Just mute them if they turn toxic. Not beforehand.
Sometimes you miss important shotcalls. And if you think you just tag along your wrong.

Alterac pass: “nova can you start the boss we defend this obj?”
If you ignore people you cant follow up. And you miss out on the great people. If you have a minky on your team you miss on minky

2 Likes

“mute them if they turn toxic” well the moment they turn toxic is the time you get annoyed by them for that. and then you’ll most likely feel like it’s game over since they started whining and probably saying afk / gg etc. i wish if these people just get perma banned anyone that calls for gg after they die or say afk while the game just started. but no that’s not a reason to get banned for right? not in this game at least. in hots you’re free to feed and go afk when you feel like it and if someone tells you something you just report them and they get banned or silenced at the start.

1 Like

Dont pretend 8/4 is fantastic game or 1 keep is destructive rampage

4 Likes

I still think wailing arrow is so much better especially when you begin to lose.

1 Like

Some people only blame others and ignore their own faults.
Not the first time i have dealt with that myself.

1 Like

I agree 8/4 is bad. Being solo top doing the feeding spec thing pushing to a keep solo that costs countless games is also bad. Maybe you not being punished this game was a win or maybe they forced a 5 on 4 no idea. Still doing that rarely helps the game at later long death timers.

They won’t give me a single player campaign. My options are play with people or play with bots that are just as dumb as people.

Ok a keep, 2 forts, 3 walls, 4 healing wells, 8 guard towers, and 8 kills was more kills than anyone else in the game since it wasn’t a very bloody battle and both sides were playing very safe. Thought the destruction was implied, forgot I had to explain everything because people on the internet like to nitpick.

The louder the accusation, the bigger the chronic loser it hides. Usually the first person to suspect another player is the guy who’s responsible for most of the team’s lost ground.

Sad that it happened but never let them drag you into joining their cacophony.

1 Like