After playing for a few minutes in game I get stuck on reconnecting, sometimes I reconnect but disconnect soon after. I’ve tried the recommended suggestions already with no luck, any idea what this can be? Thanks in advance
I also got disconnected right now in a ranked game I was winning.
Game disconnected and was blocked with trying to reconnect status. I checked internet connection and is working correctly so I closed the game after waiting a while and enter again, showed me message that the game I was in is still in progress. I clicked rejoin, the game says there was an error so I couldn´t rejoin.
Game is lost in my history.
Thank you blizzard.
Hey there! In this case we’ll want to have you run a WinMTR network test so that we can further investigate any potential network-related problems leading to the disconnects. Here are the instructions:
- Download the tool from this page
- Enter the game IP into the “host” field. The IP address for our games are listed on the winMTR instructions page
- Start the test and play the affected game for at least 15 minutes. Ensure the problem happens while the winMTR tool is running.
- After recording the problem data, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
- Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here
If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).
2 posts were merged into an existing topic: BlackThrone - Disconnected from voice chat and from party In-game
I’m having the same problem and this is super annoying. And now I have leaver penalty that is not my fault. Thank you so much! Please fix your game. Ever since the latest patch I have had these reconnecting issues during games. It makes this game unplayable.
I have the same issue
Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.