Delete Zagara, she is awful

lol rekt

4 Likes

he’s probably colorblind. or actually doing his best looking around in hots for someone with my name or some sort of crap. imagine stalking people in hots

2 Likes

He’s probably got some other issues as well if he thinks Zagara is awful. Just because the turds he plays with handle Zagara poorly, does not mean that Zagara is useless.

It’s like the old Sylvanas effect where bad players would afk push one lane all game but does that mean she was bad? Of course not, otherwise, people wouldn’t have complained about good Sylvanas’ who could push on her own AND enable an ultra push when she was with her team.

Anyway, I just thought it was funny that he didn’t even bother to make sure that he had you at the correct rank. Guess it’s easier to be a fool.

3 Likes

or because the streamer he obeys said she’s awful means it’s settled and she’s really awful and must be deleted TERMINATED! PLZ BLIZZARD DELETE THX anyways i flagged his thread for spam cause this is his second “delete zagara” thread and it’s considered spam in that case cause same topic.

3 Likes

I just think he’s venting because his Zagara teammate didn’t play well and he probably hates having Zagara on his team like a lot of people dislike having abathur on their team.

Abathur is far from useless but when piloted by a turd enough times, he gets bad rep.

2 Likes

yes but does that give him the right to make a thread asking for the hero to be deleted? nope. also we’ve got this! why don’t he go there?

4 Likes

I mean, he has the right to express his opinions, the moderators have the right to suspend or remove his duplicate posts, and you have the right to not read it or agree with him.

Because misery loves company!

:blue_heart:

1 Like

that’s pretty much correct misery loves company. also yeah nobody agrees with his nonsense yet he keeps going… how pathetic can you be?

El oh El… what a post!

1 Like

It feels like just asking for a rework or for some buffs would be better than just asking for the character to be DELETED.

1 Like

She is not awful, but dependant on your team understanding how to win the game when she is picked. Same as with Vikings, it’s all about creating distractions for the enemy team so they miss soak or overreact to threats, while not exactly committing yourself to fights.

Same as with Xul on BHB where your team does not understand they can simply tunnel vision the bottom lane as 4 while your Xul outpushes/outsoaks the top lane where the enemy will usually commit 2 players just to compete.

I wouldn’t mind if they shifted some of her siege potential into team fighting power. She can be obnoxious against melee comps, but she is not able to corner an enemy and it is very easy to disengage her if she jumps you.

I have to agree with OP, althought he does not express himself well on it.

On a whole, Zagara is basically lane bully who, when given the time, can siege lanes like crazy. The problem is, the game has shifted since those split-push days.

Towers no longer have ammo and no longer give massive boosts of xp so she no longer give huge xp leads. Sure, she can waveclear, but shes hardly the best at it and nor is she amazing at clearing camps. Nydus has been nerfed and her other ult, while amazing and probably the best choice, is hardly picked because it doesn’t fit her style of gameplay practiced by most players. And when it comes to team fights, she is awful. She deals very little dmg and requires you to have picked the right level 10 to even consider being a game-changer.

However, with the new exp adjustments coming at the end of the season, it may buff her early game, which is nice because that is where she shines the most.

Although, I would like her to have a talent rework and maybe adjust her trait so she actually feels empowered while on creep. Perhaps have Medusa blades as baseline as well as infest but infest is only active while minions are on creep. But as it stands out now, i find her pretty pointless. I’d rather have a Murky.

1 Like

B-but zagara was my first main… I like her. You don’t like her don’t play her (and she isn’t picked a whole lot by other people). I mean yeah she’s not god-tier but the vision from creep and global presence is very helpful to an organized team. Plus we always need more zerg monster girls.

In my experience (quite limited), the vision thing isn’t a selling point over someone like Medivh, who at least brings sustained damage and great utility to the team.

If your team has enough map control that zag can place tumors (and they live) where the vision actually matters, then 9 times out of 10 it’s because your teammates are stomping and you could have probably played just about anything and won. Even in QM where people can’t pick a hero that clears tumors real easy like Guldan or Zeratul, there’s still at least 1-2 heroes that can.

She makes the game really miserable for the opposing laner until 10 and then she makes her team really miserable until the game is over.

You might want to book an appointment with a therapist, mental illness is on the rise these days, don’t let that anger go untreated.

2 Likes

And here I thought breathing in and out is good to stay calm

So far he have not showed his own rank but when he saw Caths master rank he crawled back into his hole again.

1 Like

I miss the siege role :frowning:

1 Like

OP is a troll. Don’t feed them.

2 Likes

Well, the exp globes now 100% mean delete her lol.