I’m looking around and the guesses are mixed. From 1~2 weeks after BlizzCon, to 1 month after. Is there an educated guess or news on it specifically?
They said “The next patch after Blizzcon” during the Trikslyr interview.
I’m “assuming” that means he will be on the PTR next Monday, but you know what they say when you assume.
2 Likes
An educated guess would be 12-th November.
3 Likes
I see, thanks a lot. Yeah I hope it will be near the 12th. Have some buddies lined up off my gaming comm. They’re helping me up Deathwing from release without any wait times with premade 5-mans at the helm.
1 Like
My guess is Deathwing will hit the PTR on Monday after Blizzcon. That means November 12th would be the expected live server release. I hope we don’t have to wait a week before getting him on the PTR.
1 Like