Deathwing is top winrate, popularity, and banrate. He will be nerfed

1. I asked for replays, not screenshots. (And to be precise from Monlyth and not you, OJ.) I want to watch how things went and not just the outcome.
  2. That looks like a DW lose with an Uther who DW should counter hard. Weird match of choice regarding the topic (even if you don’t say he’s op or not yourself (and then I dunno why you’re here)).
  3. DW’s selfhealing stat is misleading, because his Z is basically his HS and because it’s his own ability he gets that regen in the stat screen.
    Imagine the healing stats for every Hero if they’d have the hp regen from the Altar at the tab screen.
2 Likes

This happens ever patch.

Each patch breaks all replays from the previous one, the next fixes those replays making them watchable but at the same time this new patch breaks its previous replay patch, its an endless cycle.

What does it matter where the evidence is from? You just want to cherrypick data from hand-chosen outlets rather than accepting a wide variety of sources? Keep digging that hole deeper.

I can email you the replay if you post your email address. If you don’t want to put it on the forums you can whisper me in-game.

I know. It’s hard to comply with a request for information when said information has been rendered void.

1 Like

If the question is, why does it matter that it is from you or not, the answer is: because he talked about his incredible success as DW against his counters, so I want to see those games.
If the question also includes why I insist to get a replay instead of pictures is because the statscreen doesn’t tell the whole story. I want to see who played and how.

So it’s not cherry-picking. Especially since this isn’t part of the debate. I’m just curious, as I already said multiple times. But keep being tryhard about your selfcrusade against me, matey.

You don’t need any kind of trust lvl to post replays here, so if you want, you can post them here, so everyone can check them and not just me, so if someone says my analysis is “bad”, they can check them for themselves.

1 Like

The proposition:

If seeing Deathwing excel against his counters is what you want to see, it shouldn’t matter where the source is. Why do you insist the replay be from Monylth when his performance isn’t a deviation from the standard/norm unless you just want to critique him/make him feel insecure?

Why are you so afraid to email me? You don’t even have to use your main account, just use a sub.

1 Like

Is not mine. I’m not @zenasprime.

He used claims based on his own performance, that’s why I’m curious about his performance.
I won’t bash at him if he mispalyed (especially since we’re talking about his wins, so I don’t see how could I make him feel insecure using his wins, nor I want to do so pitiful things.)
Also I want his replays, because we basically made a deal and others can’t buy that out.

Why are you so afraid to post a replay here?

2 Likes

I didn’t say it was yours, however, your request for the replay was a result of Zena asking first.

His claims can be substantiated from other sources. The crux of his argument was that Deathwing can excel even against his most potent counters. The source should be irrelevant if the claim is met with sufficient evidence.

Nobody else is requesting it except for Zena and you. If you want it, send me your email. If he gives me his I’ll email him too.

1 Like

Its 2019, you don’t need an email to send replays.

1 Like

You avoid the question. You assumed I’m afraid, I rightfully asked back your assumption and you just ignored it. Why is that?

:Facepalm: sami I know you spend 90% of your time on the forums but you might want to check the date.

4 Likes

Excuse me its 2019 Part 2, know your memes.

You made this point:

That may be true FOR YOU, but the same can’t be said for whoever comes along and reads this thread. If he or I don’t feel like opening ourselves up to potential strawman arguments and/or trolls like Ayeziza, then a simple more private exchange for information should be permissible.

Now what’s your reason for not wanting to whisper your email?

1 Like

Ok cool send the replay.

How 2 share replays in 10~ seconds:

So you didn’t read what I said, i’m guessing. Look about two inches above your post and it’s right there.

I don’t see the replay file link download thingy, please tell me when you post it.

Make sure its in prefromatted text because they don’t like links.

Hope you found this tutorial helpful.

We can ignore the trolls together. Also watching a replay and trying to use it to “hurt” someone is a lot of effort which trolls won’t really do and can actually backfire them. We can also shut them down by saying: ok, show us yours then.
I thought you’re not afraid of mere trolls.
I also not fully understand if this is strawmanning: “A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent’s argument , while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.” then how can a reply be “strawmaned”?

Simple reason. I just don’t email with ppl I dislike especially if it’s not necessary, since replays can be posted here easily.
Plus as I said earlier, if the only person who sees it is me, ppl can question my analysis, and all I have is my word against theirs. But if the replay is visible to everyone, that won’t be the case.

But if you two are afraid, I can respect your fears. It’s not a big deal.

its cuz the next decade won’t be till next year, so we’ll just repeat 2019 till then :smiley:

Don’t worry

Person A: [Insert substantiated argument]
Person B: Lol, why would I trust a guy who dies times in a game against [x hero].

1 Like

Nitpicking about a replay is less solid than saying that “I don’t believe xy happened in that replay just because someone says that”. That’s a valid concern. I’m a man of science and evidence. If the only person who saw the reply is me, why I’m not just talking about my own replays?

I don’t want to exchange emails with you nor I want to create a fake email for this purpose alone. Because we dislike each other.

But as I said, if you’re afraid to post your replays here, no big deal, keep them for yourself then. Act like this conversation didn’t even happen.

2 Likes

Zena and You were the ones asking for a replay so I offered to share it with you privately. You declined, that’s your problem. My reasons for not wanting to share it here are my own.

I don’t dislike you. I just think you’re a hack. There’s a difference. Speaking of which, you still haven’t answered these questions: