Deathwing is broken

40 armor is way too much, he takes so much space making the entire battle revolve around him, he can’t be healed which is a pain to his team, he can’t be cc-ed which makes him a pain to the enemy team. Like he ruined this game every match he’s in feels like a brawl I’m stuck playing vs ai cause he is way too obnoxious nerf him somehow

33 Likes
9 Likes

What a condescending response.

@OP,
I think he is mostly fine. His talents need to be looked over, but he doesn’t feel particularly unfair or OP to deal with to me.

8 Likes

Don’t project your issues on me, thx.

21 Likes

No idea where you get that idea from. Ignoring OP’s opinion and plugging your own “l2p” guide is certainly condescending, and against the spirit of the forums as you aren’t even trying to have a discussion.

29 Likes

The main issue is armor and health he has too much of both

2 Likes

Deathwing isnt OP or broken .

In fact , nearly half the roster half no problem playing against him as long they play smart.

His armor isnt always a flat 40 either because it goes down with his life.
I know you probably dont want a L2P issue kinda response but it deffinitely is . sinces hes been out i never had any issues fighting with , as or against deathwing.
:+1:
Just give yourself some time !

12 Likes

I’m not saying I’m surprised by your double standards.

I could also search for your “Valeera was nerfed only because noobs” comments which also provide zero discussion but indicates you think yourself as higher than those who think Valeera was nerfed for a good reason.
Same story with Qhira.

@Op said that DW is broken. I linked my thread which highlights his weaknesses and why he might not be broken after all.
That’s a discussion I invited the @Op into since he probably didn’t see it, and it has some nice points and comments (not just by myself).

But since your ego was hurt recently -as usual- you go out just to say something mean to me.

16 Likes

This is why % dmg heroes are so popular in QM right now, as their damage ignores armor, and will do their full damage amount. Malthael, Leoric, Tychus, and the like do well against him. In addition, he isn’t immune to Time Stop effects, so he can still be controlled with Leyline Seal, Void Prison, Time Traps, and Containment Disc.

7 Likes

Most of this comment is a big ad hominem attack lol. I am not on trial here. I said you are being dismissive and rude and you are

3 Likes

Your comment was the ad hominem and off topic, but sure, dude…

4 Likes

Learn what that word means before you use it please. People misusing the word ad hominem is one of my biggest pet peeves

Ad hominem is an argument that questions the credibility of the opponent rather than addressing the issue at hand.

Calling someone rude is not an ad hominem attack. An ad hominem attack is “you’re rude, why even listen to you?”

5 Likes

Both of you better to speak in personal chat if you have problems with each other. Leave that thing out from forums.

28 Likes

I don’t wanna be limited to playing Tychus or Malthael people I don’t even like playing them, if only they can counter him then what’s the point of playing anyone else

4 Likes

This is how you play hots - pick X hero to counter Y hero to win. It can not be always fun, but it’s nessesary.

6 Likes

I play quick match honey, can’t relate quick match has actually been fun lately until bad dragon dot com appeared

7 Likes

I dont think it was really condecending.
More like a "here we go again!,but here is an answer for the issue at hand "

Im not one for conflict and the fact i like you both isnt helping lol. hailfall , sometimes your a bit quick to flare up .
But karabars yes , sometimes some comment may be seen a bit rude but i dont think it was the point here.

Can we just all get along on this and just hate the people we dislike together like early gg’ers and complainers and all :smiling_face:?

2 Likes

So which heroes do you play? Maybe we can give you more specific tips on how to deal with a Deathwing. I mostly play tanks and bruisers, so I haven’t had problems myself, but I know he can be tough on melee assassins.

Also, if you have any sort of armor shred or damage reduction talent, take those as they are both very effective against him.

1 Like

My comment was a mere link, containing a discussion about the topic and everything I’d say to the @Op.

You said it’s a mere “l2p” and I’m rude and condescending. Fits the ad hominem perfectly.

I also didn’t say “don’t listen to hail”, so… your point?..

If you read my linked thread, you can see your options are far wider than that two.

Also if you say which are your Heroes, I can give advices.

3 Likes

Any accusations of hipocrisy, valid or not, don’t constitute a valid argument against a claim. Ad hominem can be implicit, and in the case of a hipocrisy claim it frequently is. Your objective with this comment was pretty clearly calling my credibility into question, when you try to point out a contridiction between my claim and earlier behavior.

I haven’t done that at all to you, so I would prefer if you’d lay off