Dear haters of Heroes of the Storm

Thank you for wasting your important time in “bad” game, letting us know how you feel about it and informing us about your leaving. This kind of information is nessesary to know for us, because we can’t live and talk here without knowing that “someone” leaves us.

Have a good day.

37 Likes

But is 2 AM here.

6 Likes

Hi from Ukraine lol.

4 Likes

They just all need to drop by my little tavern, I mean thread:

Love it or leave it? Give your most exagareted reasons for leaving HOTS!:

If you leave HOTS it’s in the rules you must make a forum post why, or they will ban you and then you can’t come back the next day after saying you were quitting.

6 Likes

Wow yesterday was full of them.
What do they think comming here. Do they want to convince us the game is bad? :sweat_smile:

Is this purgatory?

5 Likes

“This game is bad”
Ahh well if you say so Mr.IonlyplayQM that has barrely touched this game, and comes back only to think that the general chat consists of the player base.
And that things are worse than they were before because you know everything 1.0 is better than 2.0 just because nostalgia or something like that.

Also really glad you tok the time to swipe by the forum for the first time in your life to share that incredible lifestory with the rest of us that the game doesn’t let you freely move to Grand Master after you have been away from the game for 2 years, because you know everyother game that is competative always lets you rank up to the top rank when you first touch it like Barbies new adventure and Hello Kitty Deathmatch or whatever joke of a game you are currently ranking at.

Also appriciate those that read the blizzard news only to see that some unfranchised hero is released to then again stop by the forum for the second time in their perfect life to hassle the game for NOT releasing a Warcraft, Starcraft, HS, Diablo or OW Hero.

All the usefull information we get about Qhira being broken to pieces before knowing how to play vs her and how horrible a game is really helps me move onward with my life, without it my life would be incomplete so thanks for that all negative one time posters.

Even if i wrote a 5 page long guide on why you shouldn’t W in the middle of the enemy team everytime you hit your E it wouldn’t help you climb the slightest.
Because you are just that thick to think that everything in a competitive video game is so generic that you can follow a tier list and never adapt to a game ever to climb up to rank-godlike.

Sorry for the long wall of text Logan on your topic, but this was forthcoming.

On an Unironic sidenote;
I wanna say thanks to Blizzard for maintaining this game, and keeping the community happy despite reading hate posts everyday.
At times when i read the forum, it’s no wonder you stick to reddit, though i won’t.

13 Likes

i do like that you made a post that proves that those post’s are no more a waste a time than this post . you choose to read those post’s you could choose not to but then maybe you like being mad at people who don’t share your opinion since it gives you ammo to attack.

8 Likes

Na its fine. We can always need some people here who write us a big essay about why they are leaving and how bad this game is :smiley:

1 Like

This is what we call “preaching to the choir”

1 Like

Doesn’t everyone know? In addition to going through the uninstall process, there’s a part where you are actually required to post on the forums in order to tell the regulars why they should stop playing…

2 Likes

If you’re going to leave, leave. Go play league of idiots… I don’t care what you do ^-^’

2 Likes

Hate to disagree with you but i really have to. How will we know the effectiveness of the reporting system if the ragers dont get the word out that theyre being unfairly targeted by the developers in order to kill the game. I get that they might have told other players to kill themselves, made multiple slurrs against them or told them to delete this game, but for the most part they were only ADVISING and now are being SILENCED by evil blizzard. (this is sarcasm if you get silenced or banned you should work to improve your attitude before getting angry at a leisure activity)

1 Like

Gotta love to watch skirmish of HotS Lovers and HotS Haters. Glad i’m non of them lol.

1 Like

Oh dang, I thought this was going to be something then a waste of time complaining about how others are wasting their time . . .

Yes, more posts about posts please !!!

This is very true, only time i’ve ever been silenced was the one time I was going a bit spastic after trying to ply Zul’jin in QM
Playing a tank reliant hero in QM is not a good idea by the way did you guys know that cus I learned that recently

1 Like

It’s Hello Kitty Island Adventure, tyvm.

TBh, I kind feed on their :salt::salt::salt:
Their sorrow, agony and frustration entertain me.

No, no! It’s not tolerant to say that! It is necessary to speak polit correctly - fiesta of clowns!

P.S. Tolerance, by the way, is a medical term for an organism’s disease when it rejects and does not recognize its own organs. And by the way, here’s more :

httpsdeletespace://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolerance

if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t have responded at all. thanks for caring

2 Likes