Dear Blizzard Fanboys

I don’t need to be a youtuber or a streamer to tell you this:

You’re in denial, all the things that were recently announced are CLEAR examples of why blizzard as a company does not care about what you want or you as a person or anything else other than a dollar my dude.

Don’t forget it’s not just blizzard now, it’s Activision-Blizzard, and this isn’t like bungie, who had a publishing deal. Activision and Blizzard are the SAME overhead, their motives and drives are the same and will never change. It’s not pessimistic, it’s reality, and you can be blindly supportive all you want but there’s plenty of evidence from both the news and former blizzard employees out there to prove my point and not much to prove yours except your feelings of hope or whatever.

Your best hope for a wholesome blizzard is that all the OG employees go start their own company.

…And sure you might get a Diablo 4 or Overwatch 2 or something down the line, but Blizzard will almost certainly never again be the wholesome company you want it to be.

The announcement of Diablo:Immortal should be proof enough how out of touch they are with their core fanbase, but they made a smart move which will probably make them tons of money in China.

Their motives are as clear as day.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

21 Likes

:no_entry_sign:

6 Likes

11 Likes

Random dude on the internet giving everybody a lesson about a Blizzard.

KAPPA.

14 Likes

Activision is in control for a long time , at first at their merging it wasnt bad , activision was staying out of blizzards business but as time when on , the more activision got in control to a point where blizzard had no more say. Now activision decides everything regardless of blizzards approval, i still stand by what i always said about activision , they always end up burning everything they touch.
( diablo 3, diablo immortal , hots , heartstone , now they announced call of duty mobil for china market lol ) sekiro is coming out next month , as much as ilove from software im scared to buy the game because ive seeen activision on it and i got an idea how they will mess up that game too. I had been waiting for this game for years and now this been revealed a while ago activision will be their publishers.

Im not supporting activision through any money , and will not be giving them any either. But i still play the gamess i have now from them , i have no issues finding entertainments else where and a company i can respect on how it treats its player base and employees and games.

4 Likes

Blizzard as we once kown is dead, move on. For me, i wont buy anything from them again. For like how they tread their fans and employees, they wont get another cent from me

5 Likes

But they still get your time, both on their games and forum it seems.

yeah but thats finde cause i’m at work anyways. Better than have my money or free time

Blizzard is dead. Activision killed Blizzard. They just had a record year and fired 800 people nonetheless. Need more profits afterall. So the CEOs can make more millions.

Blizzard was great when gamers ran the company. Now it is run by corporate vipers at Activision. The blatant disrespect and disdain they have shown to the players is evident.

I hate Activision. I hate their executives.

They have thrown all of the corporate good-will that they purchased when they merged with Blizzard into the fire. Its gone. They should rot in he…

9 Likes

Well heroes of the storm make me create a YouTube channel because i liked the “wtf moment” this is how i started, so i will forever like this game :blush:

I have did some video : http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_yxW2FyhyY

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSt7CJW_WQM

Was fun doing those video :blush:

1 Like

I havent seen bread recipe posted on new forum yet.

BREAD GUY WHERE ART THOU

(I will be surprised if anyone remembers this)

1 Like

Where’s Zombie?

Your best hope for a wholesome blizzard is that all the OG employees go start their own company.

They did. They created Flagship Studios, Runic Games, Castaway Entertainment and Echtra Games. They created Hellgate: London and Torchlight.

2 Likes

Damn these tryhard Doomsayers are avid about spreading their word. These comments about “The game is dead”, “Company X isn’t like X and such and such”. When it dead it’ll be DEAD. Till then if we enjoy this or something else you deem to be over and dead to you then why are you harping on it? Please, my dude, just let it be and move on.

4 Likes

Save your breath people, the people who play this game are hopeless. It’s why this game has been declining steadily, blizzard actually listens to them. What’s left of blizzard anyway.

Definitely got point there.

people cling to dying games like they are drowning

Why in the world someone put so much efforts to convience the game X dead on game X forum? Sigh, people have too much free time these days.

Pretty sure Blizzivision doesn’t get value out of people spending time putting them down like this. OP’s post just helps cement the negative attitude against the company. That distaste for Activizzard is causing them to lose money.

Darling you’re posting in the wrong threads. The Blizzard fanbois are all doing their own ego stroking AMA’s, go post in those instead and ask them.