Dear Blizzard Fanboys

Well heroes of the storm make me create a YouTube channel because i liked the “wtf moment” this is how i started, so i will forever like this game :blush:

I have did some video : http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_yxW2FyhyY

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSt7CJW_WQM

Was fun doing those video :blush:

1 Like

I havent seen bread recipe posted on new forum yet.

BREAD GUY WHERE ART THOU

(I will be surprised if anyone remembers this)

1 Like

Where’s Zombie?

Your best hope for a wholesome blizzard is that all the OG employees go start their own company.

They did. They created Flagship Studios, Runic Games, Castaway Entertainment and Echtra Games. They created Hellgate: London and Torchlight.

2 Likes

Damn these tryhard Doomsayers are avid about spreading their word. These comments about “The game is dead”, “Company X isn’t like X and such and such”. When it dead it’ll be DEAD. Till then if we enjoy this or something else you deem to be over and dead to you then why are you harping on it? Please, my dude, just let it be and move on.

4 Likes

Save your breath people, the people who play this game are hopeless. It’s why this game has been declining steadily, blizzard actually listens to them. What’s left of blizzard anyway.

Definitely got point there.

people cling to dying games like they are drowning

Why in the world someone put so much efforts to convience the game X dead on game X forum? Sigh, people have too much free time these days.

Pretty sure Blizzivision doesn’t get value out of people spending time putting them down like this. OP’s post just helps cement the negative attitude against the company. That distaste for Activizzard is causing them to lose money.

Darling you’re posting in the wrong threads. The Blizzard fanbois are all doing their own ego stroking AMA’s, go post in those instead and ask them.

so you are here because you have to much free time?

I have free time and read forum of a game i love, yes .But I usually dont waste that free time on games i dont like or some “ded game” forums,

both sound like a waste of time to me . so maybe we should all spend our free time how we like

Plants v. Zombies (a fantastic game) was made by a Blizz OG wasn’t it?

They should lose money.

They don’t give a crap about us, their employees, or even their own games. Why should we give a crap about them and spend our money like fools on their stuff?

Blizzard is the victim here. The greatest PC game developer (in history IMO) has been consumed by a greedy, crappy corporation run by idiots that know nothing about gaming. The only thing they know how to do is read spreadsheets and calculate profit margins.

They suck.

3 Likes

Lets say I want to sell pizza. I hire you, Lightspoon to make the pizza for me. You say sure, I give you the ingredients and you start to cook.

You tell me it’ll be done in about 30 minutes. I say I want it in 15. You tell me it will take 30 minutes to be done properly but I insist on having it in 15.

You do your best but ultimately the pizza isn’t finished because I demanded my pizza be done in time for my financial quarter.

Modern Blizzard games are the pizza. You are Blizzard. I am Activision-Blizzard.

Dude, seriously?

It took you until the announcement of Diablo:Immortal to realize all of this and now you’re calling other people Fanboys?

Talk about irony!

The level for me on what people say, do, or follow others: is all time “IDGAF,” high.
Troll harder.
I’ll do what I please.

They’re in some severe denial moments, but ehh, that won’t change. Kinda hard for sheep to realize that.