Current A.I. is unacceptable

I agree. The new AI definitvely feels like a step backward. I wonder why they did this change.

because a lot of people where whining, that the AI is feeding when solo laning

I agree, I think itā€™s worse than the old system. Some people donā€™t want to ping (or know how to) the AI or are playing the worst hero to do so. It running back to base when the person who has pinged it dies is also annoying.

No, heā€™s just been working on it for this year as far as I can tell. Heā€™s very friendly and is planning some changes soon. Heā€™s trying to undo 2 years of bad changes to the AI, so we should give him a break.

How is that entitled? YOU demanding something, THAT is entitled, not the other way around.

i hate this change too.
iā€™d rather AI feeding than doing NOTHING.

they could atleast give us options:
1st click = follow
2nd click = unfollow and do something
3rd click = return to base

2 Likes

Temporary like our time spend on earth : )))

Thank God for those two blog posts praising AI adjustments as IMPROVEMENTS.

Consider this, someone on your team is named ā€œImGoingToFeedā€, they have more deaths than minutes have passed in the game, do you just sit there while your team loses a match they canā€™t possibly win or do you say ā€œI donā€™t want to waste my timeā€. Also, leaving a game wouldnā€™t really waste the time of the enemy team since they get an easier win. That takes us down to 4 peoples time, then you have the people who are throwing/ruining the game and those people are essentially wasting your time so it drops even further.

Leavers queue also pairs people up with a bunch of chumps that will likely throw games making getting an actual win to escape it harder. You can get into it and then have to WIN to get out but you will likely be stuck with random kids who throw matches or run back and force in spawn while calling you a [Removed inappropriate language]. It is a broken punishment system because even if you play the best game you can you can stuck there until fate gives you a team that can win a match.

They have an accounting major fixing it.

I thought he was a biology major.

I have a question about this:

I mean this is nothing?