Creating more points of failure than needed

I want to know why you turned a legit game in alpha, beta and live launch into a muti point of failure dumpster fire we are in now. You made various forms of ranked thinking that was a good idea but very clearly was one of the worst design calls I’ve ever seen blizzard make in game. Then to really put the cherry on the cake you remove surrender so when a game is done you have to sit and wait for it to be over and possible get reported for afk or fight to make a crappy game even longer it is a huge lose lose situation and I am beyond flabbergasted you people can’t see that or you just don’t care in the slightest.

2 Likes

I am reading and still don’t understand what is your problem exactly… :joy: Am I getting trolled?

I don’t think HotS ever had a surrender option.

I highly recommend you move on with your day. Posts like the OP’s are blatant trolls.

4 Likes

Then to really put the cherry on the cake you remove surrender

Can people please stop lying?

The game never, ever had surrender, not even in closed testing, not in open testing, not ever.

4 Likes

Nice bait!

What do you need actually to post images like that? It is obviously something different than posting videolinks… :frowning: