CPU Performance Error - AMD Ryzen

I have a GTX1080 and max everything out and it runs fine, still get the dumb warning. Never happened on my i7 7700k - just since swapping to the Ryzen 3600x.

Hopefully it’s fixed in the upcoming patch this week.

Same problem here! Ryzen 3600 with MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC.

I had the problem once before in July 2019 and it also reported. About a month later it was fixed (can not say whether by AMD or Blizzard) and the message was gone. Since then I had no problems anymore.

Now I’ve recently installed chipset driver (1.11.22.0454) and MSI BIOS (AMD ComboPI 1.0.0.4 patch B SMU v46.54) the latest version and the message is back. Would be nice if a fix came out with the next patch. The message on the top left annoys extremely with time!

I think the chipset driver is not, I have tested again installed the old version and the message was still there. I just do not want to install the old BIOS version.

1 Like

Same problem here with a 3900X.
I have the temp warning as well as some stuttering, which I didn’t experience with my old i7 920.

I checked the temps with HWMonitor, and the CPU didn’t go over 40°C.

Like Amoray said a few months ago, the game seems to be running on a single core.

EDIT : it appeared that the default settings in the BIOS were incorrect and messed with the CPU and memory clock speeds. Setting them back to auto fixed all the problems I experienced in the game.

Hey folks, just as a reminder:

We’re currently able to reproduce this on our end and are currently treating it as a bug. There may be some incorrect settings on your end as there were with wam in the post above this one, but overall this message shouldn’t be happening unless you’re also getting performance problems.

We’re still on it, but since it’s a display issue with the engine detecting things wrong, it typically needs to wait for a more major patch for engine updates to fix the problem. Still no ETA on a fix but we’ll let you know if we hear back with more info.