Covetous Shen announcer please

This is one announcer I would buy in an instant

9 Likes

and/or a Hero. :smiley:

1 Like

If Covetous Shen becomes an announcer than he needs to go on tangents. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

100% agree, my dude.

2 Likes

I would buy if he doesn’t announce the match and occasionally says he found something shiny, and tells us the story about it.

1 Like

My threadly reminder that The Lost Vikings would be an amazing announcer but for some reason Blizz is dead-set and determined to forget they, or any Blizz Classics, exist.

2 Likes

Is it bad that despite all the time I spent playing Diablo 3, I kinda forgot Shen even existed?

Nothing else matters after a while in D3. Gear RNG pretty much takes over…

There were many moments we enjoyed from our companions. Scoundrel’s amazing banter, voted #1 favorite character in the game. Templar being infatuated with Enchantress.Jondaaaaarrrrr! Enchantress, well, was boring…

Covetous Shen stuck around a little, thus giving us a good amount of time to like his character. Stories he dropped really gave us tons of tantalizing suspense.

After the game ended all I wanted to know is what happened to Leah’s soul. Will she return? I do wonder if D4 will continue the story of D3.

2 Likes

This is not a bad idea, the sad thing is we miss lots of announcers and i am unsure if the financial state of the game will allow us to get those.

2 Likes

Forever hoping for that ZJ anouncer :slight_smile:

I don’t often like a Hail post, but when I do, it’s because it’s a good idea.

:+1:

1 Like

Well since he’s DEFINITELY NOT Zei the Trickster… Couldn’t work :confused:

I hope that they continue Leah’s story. I am interested in the whole daughter of Diablo thing.

1 Like

Wow, I actually forgot Leah is the daughter of Diablo. Thanks for the reminder.