Counters of the Storm: Hogger

If it’s anything like the starcraft 2 custom map maker, no thanks. If it’s actually like the legit HOTS game then go for it

No, I’m talking about actual engines used in the AAA industry.

I’m just saying, you think you’re superior, make a game. It’s not that difficult, it just takes a lot of time. Otherwise, you’re just all talk. Put yourself on the other end of that criticism.

I’m not saying go out and earn a Computer Science degree like I did, I’m just saying, if you think you know so much about the development process, make a game.

As I said, I’d even be willing to point you in the direction of many resources to help you out, and most of the tools you’d need to make anything you want are free.

If that would be the case… wouldn’t the Hero just be released in perfect balance-state?

Even if they suspect certain things to be problematic, that doesn’t mean they’d be right, nor that they know the scale of the needed change.

Pls try to use logic.

2 Likes

You’re telling me to use logic when choosing between only new heroes with no reworks and no new heroes and only reworks you’d choose the more reworks option.

When did I say that? How is that logic either way or why only one option (yours) is logical? What this has to do with the topic?

You’re telling me to be logical

2 Likes

I think best solution for Hogger to give his Hogg Wild ability clunky direction system (similar to diablos lighting breath aka you need at least 1,5 sec to change atack for 180 degrees angle) for a little dmg down.

Correct.
Well, exceptions noted, if a hero was made with DWs unstoppable trait, and gave them 3 point and click 1 second stuns, each with a 2s CD… like, you know, that is the kit showing the hero’s design will be broken.

The actual numbers that make a hero balanced is not possible to tell without time, especially learning to play against/with that hero.

I cannot recall if it was DW, or Orphea, where people were saying they were untuned before they launched. Despite being overtuned.

Play Hogger and know when and where you can ricochet camps into submission. Those are places and maps you’re going to see Hogger.