Community-Members missing

Some of our dearest Members of this forum are gone missing:
Catherina: last post 07/30
Minky: last post 08/24

Anybody heard or read something of them?

14 Likes

Catherina hates looking at this place, her words not mine.

IDK about Minky.

6 Likes

Catherina’s interests will have shifted. As young as she is.

She plays GTA 5 and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey last time I talked with her, people change. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Tauri left forums and hots for good reasons as well.

Cath have left the forum multiple times cause she hates the game.

What goes for Minky i have no clue. Maybe she has quit the game and left forum too.

3 Likes

Aw, not Minky. I like Minky…

10 Likes

me too. But he/she? disappeared over night.

Hope they just moved on on something else and not something life threatening.

8 Likes

She already said she would leave forum without telling anyone about it if she one day quitted Hots. So that is properly what happent.

1 Like

You mean Minky?

1 Like

Thanks to this thread I also noticed they are missing. Huh. Guess people get sick of things and move on to new, more interesting stuff.

Always sucks to lose good posters in small communities. I thought Dr.Logan also quit but that turns out not to be the case.

What would make the forum even better is slightly more blue posts, but I also understand their reasons for preferring Reddit.

6 Likes

Ye Minky. She told me many months ago she would never make a i’m leaving Hots thread when she leave. She would rather leave silencely.

2 Likes

yup, he’s going by Sadius now since his main account got silenced or something, i cant recall what exactly but enough for him to make a new account altogether.
he still plays as DrLogan though.

4 Likes

Must be a really long silence lol since he has not been online on his account for months.

3 Likes

:cry: I understand not wanting to make a big deal about leaving, but I would like to know if people are making a concious decision to leave, or if something bad happened. Either way I miss Minky.

4 Likes

I dont know MInky in real life so i have no clue if she actually has left/quit Hots and this forum or something happent. Either way she will be missed.

5 Likes

People are just getting burned out, while some just leaving for good, I am at the edge of it now too because this forum itself hurts to talk on and has strangely gone worse since last year, I am not sure why, some people here are just aren’t worth the talk with and are instead very destructive, ready to explode or just full of crap, I can name the names but that’s not allowed.

I am also getting burned out of it, this is why the past month I’ve played at least 5 games and pretty much didn’t finish the nexomania quest too and ended spending this time modding a game and making ambiguous/ominous teasers that makes no sense, I also got into Unity, very refreshing.

It’s such shame but that’s what happens when I don’t see much of a change, it’s just the same thing again and again, with slight change here and there, the game feels depressing to look at, I still love it but I just don’t feel like it was as used to a long time ago I believe a lot can feel the same way, but just like others I am close to just moving on to something else entirely, or a past revisit of (very) old games, who knows.

13 Likes

20-30% of posts here is basically just repeating the same :poop: to the typical whine from ranting losers about votekicking, surrendering, the matchmaker and so on. 30% is onesided whining about x hero. 10% is fluff. then there’s about 20% of “discussions” that is just back and fourth between stubborn idiots/trolls and the remaining stuff is actual discussions.

It also feels annoying because there are some utterly clueless people, not counting trolls, who stick around here spewing their stupid nonsense. I really can’t get over the “Aba+QHIRA is instant gg. They get 2 Final Strike ulties with Aba clone!” I truly don’t understand why people who barely touch the game in teh slightest feels like making comments about balance and such.
I’m honestly disgusted by the people who aren’t actually trolls, but just shameless liars who make up whatever stories they want to reinforce their “nerf x hero” complaints.

it’s also annoying that there is nothing preventing people from multi-account trolling on the forums or multi-account mass flagging.

Granted, most of th is is to be expected of a forum. To some extent. This is the place that people go to rant at when they get frustrated from something ingame. The typical person who comes to these forums does so for negative reasons.

It’s also annoying to see people getting dragged into a long, pointless arguments with obvious idiots/Trolls. Like with SerkONE when he claimed that Lava wave is super OP and Lava Wave and ONLY lava wave made his team lose from a 4 leve ldifference, yet when asked for a replay completely refused to share it. At that point it’s obvious that he’s just talking :poop: but DrGood still got into a massive “discussion” with him

8 Likes

The amount of kids who troll on this forum have also exploded the past 3-4 months so i understand that.

People who dont even play the game but still sits here and call us all fanbois or people who bait you into a nerf X hero thread just to hardcore troll and upset a lot of people for nothing just for their amusement.

For myself i have reduced the amount of games i play now and started to play Monster Hunter Iceborn now.