Comming to america šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Miss. America 2019? :sunny:

1 Like

iā€™ll take that!

i would play with you actually. i played with few people from the forums who were low ranked but it doesnā€™t really matter what rank are you or how good youā€™re at the game. at the end youā€™ll learn and thereā€™s no better way than learning the hard way!

1 Like

They begged for their own servers in Beta. Now they canā€™t populate their servers.

You know why? Cause youā€™re talking things like Bronze 5 Trash rather then helping people develop their play.

Lol Tell your peeps are HOTS Community the same thing xD.

Itā€™s a community to talk, not a damn power struggle.

sent you a friend request

1 Like

I guess you are new to the forums because we have plenty of feedback to the devs and guides

Then in that case iā€™m Canada. :canada:

1 Like

lmao whatā€™s up canada?

1 Like

Iā€™m all good, just waiting for Britain call.

How are you?

1 Like

uhhh iā€™ve got a bug inside me itā€™s extremely annoying and iā€™m trying to find some type of medicine to cure me from this ugly bug i heard heā€™s such a trump type bugā€¦ one of the worst type of bugs you can imagine

2 Likes

Oh man, donā€™t remind of the time I had that nasty harper bug.

Bugs must be Purged!

1 Like

But we donā€™t have nukes. :slightly_frowning_face:

thatā€™s why i like warheads junction. nukes everywhere!

2 Likes

Grab all the nuclear missiles!

i have a bigger problem here atm. Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 5 hours before trying again.

2 Likes

LOL, that tends to happen a lot. I should probably start arguing more and agreeing less.

hahaha even with that i canā€™t stop sharing the love. iā€™m just too kind what can i say! hue

2 Likes

Its not my fault that the internet provider doesnā€™t have a strong signal where I live, I am just glad these old people living around use like 1mb internet every day, giving me the ability to play.

2 Likes

mine is actually a signal type internet this thing i put in the roof top and it capture signal for my modem rather than a normal internet cable and surprisingly this signal thing is far better than cable from the company when i had cable i suffered like hell router restart every day at 7 AM by itā€™s own and then restart every time randomly after 7 AM then i was like ā€œthatā€™s itā€ and went over told them screw you and your internet and we no longer use that crap

3 Likes