Cloaken has left Blizzard :(

I would just ramble in the whole spotlight lol

1 Like

You would try to post the link to the spotlight while still recording and wonder why it is not working.

3 Likes

Than I will be sadly forced to do them myself!

Totally not the outcome I was hoping for regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

I do keep meaning to actually ramble while playing a game and pretend it might be interesting or helpful and keep em on YouTube.

2 Likes

I wish cloaken good luck, I’ll miss his spotlight videos (though I doubt we’ll get any others)

Look at the bright side if we do get new ones (and we probably wont) maybe Lana will do the new ones GIRL POWER…

“Hi I’m Lana from the Heroes Team and I’m here to tell you about Deathwing…”

4 Likes

I would love this so much!

1 Like

I will not let go of the idea they are holding internal tryouts for the new voice.

2 Likes

All Spotlights will now be done by the Butcher announcer.

6 Likes

And to be translated by HElSENBERG (with the cutest videogame character ever: Abathur).

1 Like

Even now after dw spotlight got out today with Kevin in it he wont be in anymore since dw spotlight was properly recorded months ago

This is Kevin’s twitter account, and he specifically says that Blizz actually called him back so they could record the trailer. He’s not back which is sad, but he did come back in to do the trailer recording. Depending on how things went down with this, we MIGHT see him more :smiley:

13 Likes

This is a good stuff.

1 Like

Apparently Blizzard is going all in with dw. So, I guess that they thought it would worth the money to get Kevin back for the episode and make the launch much smoother.

Don’t worry, that price of 20,000 gold/1,000 gems (which I don’t see getting discount anytime soon, or if it would be, at all) would pay for the episode by itself.

1 Like

Who dat?

Such a small fan dream:
Cloaken is employed by CD Projekt Red

1 Like

As sad as this news was at the time, you do have to remember this is old news.

2 Likes

Not Cloaken :frowning:

WOW, like what :open_mouth:

Since after HGC cancelled & Imperius release I fine that Cloaken still remembered to Heroes that arrived plus many of Hero updates including Raynor rework never the same without him.

1 Like

The sanctity of this Place is foul
Please stop necroing threads

Since some people on this forum dont care about forum rules you should not be surpriced to see one or two threads getting necroed each week.

1 Like