Cho'Gall Q still broken

Cho’Gall’s Surging Fist (Q) still sometimes sends the character into what seems to be a random direction instead of following your cursor. This seriously needs a fix as this can be very detrimental in a lot of situations and can cause 2/5 of a team to just get wiped for what is in no way a players fault.

There are other threads on this topic as well but none seem to have caught any traction or have been noticed. This is a serious, possibly match ruining bug.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s outrageous how this still hasn’t been fixed after all these years.

2 Likes

Confirming this still happens. What a joke, imagine just randomly moving a players character in a random direction and leaving a bug like that unfixed. Used to think it was my Gall, or maybe Alarak just being annoying but no, its the character just randomly being shifted without the players input. Thank you for shoving me INTO Stukov silence, Garrosh throw range and over and on and on for the many times I’ve been killed by randomly shifting my hero.

All this time I thought it was my Gall. Now I need to apologize to them for this horrible bug.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

1 Like

Even with this thread, it hasn’t been looked at or fixed. Still broken.

1 Like

And now it’s never going to be fixed because they stopped support for the game :slight_smile: