Cho'gall Draft Bug

My game account (YTFINGERLINK#2370), I want to inform you about a malfunction (bug) that I discovered when choosing a Cho / Gal character for a joint game. Description of the malfunction: at the Draft stage, based on the conditions, each player can pre-select the character for whom he will play, changing it in the course of circumstances, adapting to the opponent’s team, or for other reasons. At the initial stage of the Draft, players have only one slot available for choosing a character, both for the blue and red teams, then two more slots open and later two more remaining players make their choice. The problem arises if, at the initial stage of the Draft, the first player makes his choice by blocking a character for himself, and two other players from his own team make a preliminary choice of the character Cho’gall, while the remaining two players refrain from choosing at all, in a similar situation, when the time comes for choosing the second phase of characters, if the players do not confirm the choice of characters Cho and Gall, they will automatically receive an exception from the game session, in the form of a BAN for allegedly leaving the game, as a result of which the system will write the following message: “You have recently left the match and to return to the rating game you need to win from 1 to 3 games in a Quick Game, or ARAM.” My account was thus blocked four times from the rating game literally for nothing! My friend and I go into the rating, according to the terms of the Draft, we make a preliminary choice, but instead of playing we get an exception from the game session! I ask you to assist in solving this problem by making appropriate adjustments to the gameplay.

It’s not a bug though. You are not allowed to pick 3 heroes on a single round in HotS. Cho and Gall are just two ordinary heroes, nothing more than that.

If you don’t pick them both quickly on the same round, and somebody picks a hero before you do, they are not valid picks. If you run the timer down with invalid picks, you count as a leaver.

Blizzard already made a blue response for that.