Cheaters being taken care of?

There are a lot of pages on internet where you can download cheat for Heroes Of The Storm.
Are Blizzard doing anything about it or they let people use it in the game?

What cheat? Blizz has banned people who use external programs such as removing fog of war or making stealth visible in the past but I haven’t seen or heard of any cheats in loooooong time now.

6 Likes

Pretty sure there aren’t even any cheats for this game and report for cheating is just pointless lol.

Maybe for exploits but dunno.

3 Likes

100% of those “cheats” are just keyloggers that will steal your credit card data when you type it into a site, or your email passwords, etc.

This game has had exactly one instance of cheating, that is the SC2 FoW disabling cheat in 2015/16 (which by no surprise also worked in HotS since the game engine is shared) and it’s been patched.

3 Likes

No one even cares enough to cheat in this game lets be real

2 Likes

No I am not cheating on my Prince Charming how can you accuse me of such?

unless ur talking about malfurion cheating on tyrande with maiev then no , there is no cheating XDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

those are just viruses that will infect your comp00ter, bro

1 Like

Is the OP talking about “boosting” services? It is cheating, but I would be pretty surprised if anyone is paying for a rank. Even if they are, they will just fall back to whatever rank they were before they got the boost.

I’ve never seen any.

I look at my map when I play… I admit it.

Some of my teammates make this very tempting though.

1 Like

There are actually master rank accounts being sold on some websides i have seen.
Also most cheats that happed back in 2015 is gone so i guess he saw one who maybe used an exploit or a bug in his advantage.

1 Like

BRO OMG NO THAT’S CHEATING YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!! :triumph: /s

But I can’t stop.

I’m addicted.

Ok, I’ll stop. Tomorrow.

1 Like

2 Likes