Catapult and regen globes make this game a one sided mess

You said you can’t pick up globes… which should be a simple matter for experienced players who aren’t getting shoved out of lanes. It was inferred from your statements.

You can help by typing more than 100 words about your specific situation, then we can help you understand where you’re deficient.

You are doing that well. You did that to start with… You assumed your statement (which entirely lacks all context, explanation, or evidence) was true in all respects. And you also did it in a big way.

… You need to cite this. Why do I say that? Well, because I really do not recall there being a Blizzard-server-based information database. Put another way, there’s no way for a profile to be looked up with complete data… Sites like HotSlogs are generated by players willingly uploading their match data (which is saved on your harddrive and can be cherry-picked)… If I ever uploaded anything, it was a LOOONNNNGGG time ago and is about as accurate as your statements.

I stopped reading when you stated “You said you can’t pick up globes…”

I never said that, ever. I’m not engaging with a liar.

stops reading.

On a forum.

Let that sink in folks.

1 Like

Cite the website please. Cuz I can call you a lair for this already.

My troll-sense is tingling so imo it’s time to stop feeding

2 Likes

In his reply to you right before this very post I’m quoting right now, he typed 6 sentences.
Six
Sentences

That is a big paragraph to you?

2 Likes

Everyone’s so hostile and toxic on these forums, no fun allowed I see

need you write less. smaller sentences for read. four words maximum. four sentences maximum.

1 Like

it’s almost as if I wasn’t referring to that reply thinking

you guys are really not on it, you guys are like a forum friend group? you all upvote eachothers posts to feel good about yourselves?

the only people active on the forums that I would consider even possibly friends have not posted in this thread iirc. I’m not going to double check.

Honestly, I think Karabars did nail it, and i should stop… but i’m dumb AND drunk AND bored.

Honestly, you remind me of my interactions of someone called Juanrga. In a very different (highly technical) forum. Except more logical.

Yeah, I am trolling, I realised after the first letter reply that there was no point in trying to respond properly. I read the first sentence, and then reply based on that, the bait has worked good.

Nah, jokes. I’m being serious, such a snowball game, much disappointment… :frowning:

Cept its not assumption; the basis of how people compose themselves generally indicates how they conduct themselves in other places, such as in a game. A lot of the stuff you claim to not read provides particulars that help shape the impression postes have of you, and your problems.

However, you vehemently refuse to take information deviante from your expectations into consideration and choose to claim, take insults and otherwise act hoity toity without anything to back the positives of your own position.

You opened the topic with a “request” to “Change your mind” and have thus prover yourself to be disingenuous and an effectual liar instead. Here you are taking offense as “bucko” and trying to rank shame other people; yea, people know to ‘look up ranks’ and people that actually know something about this game knows those sort of things don’t work too well.

You entries on hotslogs/heroesprofile have you listed in bronze, or worse, so your backlash to “silver” – on what looks to be at a poster that doesn’t have valid entries on either site, not only comes off as silly, but you probably didn’t even actually get the right person to bemoan and you didn’t even notice.

That’s pretty much the “tl;dr” of this topic: you’re upset at stuff that you haven’t bothered to notice. Rather than take any of that to heart, you just look for easy outs to be offended by stuff and blame any and everything else you could.

Anybody else that’s paying more attention than you has noticed that, and it doesn’t take some magical ‘circle of friends’ to see you’re your own worst problem in this.

So the basic solution is for you to get over yourself. Esp since at this point all that other stuff you keep ignoring is just going to get repeated.
Your conduct reeks of ‘trolling’ and that’s part of the issue of opening with tripe memes rife with bad intentions.

IF you were wanting to be ‘sincere’ then you shot yourself in the foot several times over; so the basic way to fix your problem is various forms of ways of saying “stop shooting yourself in the foot”

Metaphorically, you could move the foot, stop pulling the trigger, put the safety on, aim somewhere else and so on and so on. Yea, I’m not associating each bit of that metaphor to a specific action but the end effect is still the same: you are your own worst problem in this.

So its gonna be up to [you] to fix the [you] problem you’re having.

1 Like

see this is what I mean, this dude out here writing letters that no one got time to read, where’s the tldr?

big BRUH

Typing short sentences doesn’t make you any smarter. Sorry.

TLDR

I hope that wasn’t too many words.

Didn’t say it did :slight_smile: more assumptions!

Actually I’m pretty sure most people have the time to read: Hi, quarantine.

Functionally, what I wrote isn’t even that long; people’s sense of time is so skewed by conveniences that their perspective gets more truncated as time progresses. People that demand tl;dr’s don’t even know where to look to find it and askew what would have been basic skimming practices from back in the day before cliffnote/wiki cheats; read the first, read the last and then pretend you know the middle.

And that is part of my point.

HotS is a game that takes 20 or so minutes to play; compared to other games or genres, the context already demands some Delayed Gratification as is, but people that refuse to consider that won’t put in the time to realize how to be successful in the game. The impatience they have for the game generally reflects their forum use, commute and other aspects of their life; it’s not a matter of ‘assumption’ its literally the filters by which people see and conduct their lives.

A lot of people will find themselves at odds with any and everything else looking for some arbitrary detail to scapegoat their concerns because “they don’t have time” to watch, learn and improve their own situation.

They’ve pavlov’d themselves into complaining so the very means by which they compose their concern is offset by the way they conduct themselves. The only way for someone else to fix that sort of problem is to point out its own the person themselves to fix it for themselves.

And it’ll continue to be a problem for themselves till they “find” the time to realize that.

1 Like

Both xp gains from takedowns and soak are increased if you are behind levels, and the fact that lanes push forward if you are behind means soaking is safer for the team that’s behind. If anything, comebacks are commonplace in this game.

1 Like

I feel tired looking at that

:point_down:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But Mom they started it first :frowning: