Caster against AI

Hey all,

I have been playing HotS since it was first announced. I enjoy the AI game mode the most because I do not enjoy PvP at all. Generally, I enjoy casters like Kel’Thas and more recently Chromie. However, in the last week, both of them have been unable to land a single skillshot due to the AI (on Adept skill level) being able to perfectly dodge their skillshots and long range abilities. This is especially apparent for Chromie, as her level 1 quest for W is extremely hard to complete now. The AI can completely dodge any and all abilities if they are cast at range or where the AI is not crowd controlled. This is compounded with her ult (Slowing Sands) is completely dodgeable and the AI now can completely ruin her ability to set up any and pretty much all attacks. This is the same with Kel’Thas’ abilities. I understand that she should be played with a front line character, same with Kel’Thas, but a caster shouldn’t have to herd enemies into their attacks to land them. Instead of using Chromie for damage, I am now using her abilities to herd the AI into positions where my teammates can take them out, ultimately making her into a long range support on ADEPT difficulty.

TL;DR (edit) : please nerf the ability for the AI to immediately recognize and dodge a long range casted ability as seen in kits like Kel’Thas and Chromie. At worst, can we evaluate the AI’s ability to instantly see, recognize, and respond to any skillshot.

[DOUBLE EDIT: for clarity and explanation]

2 Likes

AI begginer dodge all skill too and never presure they play turtle is boring a f , a wanna AI more relax and fun , dodge all skill shot and one hammer afk can kill with auto atack… im not a robot wanna AI more relax thx