Caram comic #82: New Guardian of the Meadow

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

9 Likes

How recognisable this wallpaper is

3 Likes

Extremely :smiley:

1 Like

Now we just need to add windows 95 start up theme and its all perfect.

Not to sound like a smartass.
This wallpaper was created for windows XP to highlight the “beautiful” Luna Desktop

1 Like

Np, I actaully can’t remember which wallpaper belong to which windows anymore.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Look at Medivh’s staff. He got Clipper on it lol. Way to go with that little detail 99% of us would not even noties :smiley:

4 Likes

That interface sure takes me back, honestly, a flood of memories very strange!

Well executed cartoon as always Karabars. I’ve been using the Hots Subreddit more often, I still think these forums have not only the better community, but the quality of discussion is far better and we have many nifty creatives like Melke and Karabars.

3 Likes

These forums are better for discussions imo. It’s so easy for reddit posts to be lost and be unseen.
Also the forum has more tools (like the way I can make my comics “scrollable”).
So yea, I prefer the forums as well.
I have thoughts about some forum-only comics. If the topic is more for “us”.

2 Likes

Good catch! I haven’t seen it :dizzy_face:

1 Like

AVOID THE MEADOW!

3 Likes

Even in more niche communities that I belong to on Reddit, I’ve always found discussion lacking due to how Reddit prioritizes upvoted posts. I agree with you that the quality of discussions are usually better on forums with a more traditional interfaces such as we have here.

I’ve often had the feeling people posting on Reddit want to make single post that receives many upvotes, over replying to a discussion chain.

Same with comments. No one sees the x’th (not yet upvoted) +1 comments. Except maybe the @Op.
I always had better discussions here, even if most of the ones here are bad as well :'D

1 Like

I also saw someone on Reddit made a sarcastic comment towards you about this one but quickly got downvoted.

1 Like

There are always haters for everything :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes