Caram comic #56: No Ice

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

9 Likes

No internal combustion engine? Thats a quite strange decision of KT as i would suspect him to prefer that over electric.

At least he took out KTZ, although that seems quite irrelevant

1 Like

Their showdown in Maldraxxus was a standoff, but don’t worry, we got rid of the Lich for him in the Sanctum.

3 Likes

“This isn’t over yet :smirk:”

1 Like

I will say this for Blizzard and their consistency in character design and fantasies, the KTZ fight in Sanctum felt very true to his HotS kit (Glacial Spikes and Frost Nova are major mechanics the raid has to deal with), as did the Sylvanas fight. Wailing Arrow can go diaf, as I play a healer on our raid team, and my guildies like to stand on me for no apparent reason. It’s not like I heal them more the closer they are!

2 Likes

Kel said it once to wow raiders, but I guess it could work here too:

"You “heroes” were so busy looting your precious “tier 7”, you completely forgot to look for my phylactery. (laughs) Fools. " - Kel’thhuzad

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/allstars_gamepedia/images/0/0d/KelthuzadBase_Pissed05.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20171120131056

1 Like

Yea, it’s nice how much these WoW Raidbosses resemble their HotS version, I believe the Blizz devs do love HotS!

1 Like

We do not make that mistake in the Shadowlands!

1 Like

Sadly. Such a waste of built up mystery.