Haha this is hilarious

2 Likes

You outdone yourself this time.

5 Likes

I find the Jaina and Arthas one sad.

2 Likes

Oww :heart:

2 Likes

These are nice. I might have even used one if I knew anyone in RL who plays the game anymore. :frowning:

Though here it’s customary to also give them to friends on Feb 14, not only spouses and so on.

2 Likes

Sour-sweet the term we use in my native language.

2 Likes

Love the Cho-Gall one lol.

3 Likes

Cho’gall is like:
Loving yourself isn’t a pathology, if you are not you.

Malfurion, popping the wood…

5 Likes

The Lunara-GM one, rofl!

Hadn’t realized that was a ship.

1 Like

The Ana Cain one is adorable, luv all of them, nice work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Who wouldn’t for Tyrande… :smirk:

They have some nice voiceovers so we ship them with my gf :'D

2 Likes

How freeing that must be. If I talked to anyone in real life even about Blizzard, they’d think it has something to do with the winter weather. Such is life.

Sad thing is a lot of those ‘serious’ people (who barely game) do know Dota or LoL.

3 Likes

The Deckard one is awesome. And a bit uncomfortable for the Ana, but awesome.

My “normal” friends think Starcraft has something to do with Nintendo :roll_eyes: If I talked to them about HotS they would look at me like I’m an alien

I think they confused it with Starfox.

3 Likes

Are you trying to say that the Nintendo 64 isn’t the best place to play Starcraft?

1 Like

I thought that was just a crappy meme port :smiley: But I’m aware such an abomination exists…

technically it has an exclusive mission or two iirc. 0.o

It’s a meme now, but I don’t think the port attempt was meant to be a meme. Still it is hilarious!

TBH, given Halo Wars seemed to work, making a more streamlined version of Starcraft 2 for consoles would be cool.

also:

Haha.

Yeah… seems like it is rather one sided by your drawing :slight_smile:

We think it’s mutual, mutual sassy love :smiley:

1 Like