Caram comic #21: The Conclusion

<-Prev comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

16 Likes

Damn Kael’thas in with the roasts here

1 Like

She should be proud and happy to beat her father. She became stronger and more confident after the fight!

It looks like she lost

It’s never a happy thing to fight your own family, especially this seriously.

1 Like

stil great work Karabars! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Can confirm from experience

I guess you didn’t read these?:

Or wathced this:

4 Likes

Oh neat, I didn’t know about these

I know where this is is going AND I don’t like it.

Why not?

1 Like

Aight, Malthael knows nothing about relations between underages and adults cough.

she is more intelligent than Kael’thas and much more powerful (just like in the game). She will be fine, he won’t.

Still illegal, don’t mind me.
Unless they are in country where age of consent is 13.

Orphea is an adult.

3 Likes

I meant, he won’t get any nearer than arms reach. And then her Chomp will bite him to pieces

1 Like

And Jotaro is a minor.

Anime logic.

To be fair, I have a cousin that is stuck in her 15 and I was consider an adult since I was 14 YO.

3 Likes

That whole family is way too buff for their age :'D
But yea, I know ppl who look more/less than their age, especially near the “adult or not” mark.

And on Orphea: her trope is “the loli”, so an adult with a child’s body :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just for clarification (ie, for those that don’t know)

Lolita (loli) has two different meanings:
1 is based on age
2 is based on fashion

The fashion term is independent of the age association, so something being Gothic Lolita does not necessarily mean they are a young girl, however, that has since been conflated and some depictions do have lolitas in lolita fashion, esp if they thought something has to be both to actually be a ‘loli’.

Added note: Orphea does have large eyes and that tends to be associated with young/youthful characters rather than just expressive. Different regional styles tend to adapt a dimorphism where male and female characters have very different eyes. Orphea, Chromie and Lunara have something closer to the eyes of a Disney Princess – I make a distinction from “anime eyes” that tend to be ovals in a hexagon while “disney eyes” are circles in an almond – while other blizz character eyes only seem to exist if they’re glowing.

1 Like