Caram comic #150: Supports of the Storm

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

9 Likes

Guess the meaning game.

Background portraits in the first shot may be portraits of the dead/funeral portraits. Tass was a support before he was reworked into assassin. But there is Aba in it as well. We may ask why?

In the second shot, Tass is present, albeit, outside looking through a window (he is not part of the club anymore). We may conclude that portraits in the first shots may not be funeral portraits, but something like Support of the Year or Most popular Supports.

In the second shot, Aba and TLV is wearing something like a top hat (Aba with a monocle) except Medivh. It may symbolize something in the line of president of the club/most powerful/impactful/most popular (Aba), and second in line (TLV).

3 Likes

It looks indeed like Players just don’t know when to pick Zarya. She was played just once in the Meta Madness Tournament in March and not a single time yet in the Nations Cup.

2 Likes

This is the Family Guy meme with Meg.
Tass is Stewart.
Aba is Chris.
Medivh is “Louise” (his staff has a tophat, but he himself wears a dress with a fur scarf).
Vikings together are Peter.
The potraits are just changed to be about the linked Heroes.
Since Stewart is not present in the og meme, and is pretty aggressive, our now-Assassin ex-Support Tassadar fits him perfectly. I added him looking out of the window, to highlight those, who are not happy with his role-change (myself included).

Since Zarya and Meg are both pink females, and Zarya is the least popular Support, this fitted imo.

2 Likes

Tass peaking at the window in anger.

5 Likes

Agressive Tassadar scream

4 Likes