My Comic AMA:

10 Likes

That are funny.

I did the laughing.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Your welcome!

1 Like

Anub looks happy Arthas found the crown.

2 Likes

“All hail the Lich King!”

who is this snowman
and why does the light abandon him
lets give him a hug…
(realizes I main a light wielding maniac)
with some fire…

3 Likes

Maybe Snowman need a flash light next time.

I like this one. Nostalgic

1 Like

Yea, WC and misheard quotes. Classic :smiley:

1 Like

And then Arthas replies to Uther:

“Fine, I’ll do it myself…”

-keeps gobbling up his own Death Coils-

1 Like

Wait,

If the light abandons no man, how could Uther die?

1 Like

You cannot kill that which has no life! Uther did nothing but pasture a boy who murdered most of the characters in WoW. I wouldn’t call that life, nor the constant battles for the amusenent and goals for the realmlords. :open_mouth:

So punish the guy for what someone else did?

It’d Adam and Eve all over again.

He’s not punished, just a nolife :man_shrugging:t2:

Why was your Comic AMA deleted?!

2 Likes

Go ask Ayeziza. He was pestering around so much in the thread, that it got deleted

4 Likes

Constant flagging of each other is why we can’t have nice things

Sadly

1 Like

This isn’t the first time this has happened, and it really bothers me. I understand there probably aren’t many resources given to moderation, but then the lack of traffic on these forums means there is little demand for it.

A thread, that is created in good faith, shouldn’t be deleted because one or two disruptive individuals decided to throw a few hand grenades into the thread.

I can’t even remember the last time I flagged anyone. I don’t think many forum regulars even bother. At any rate, there is nothing that can be done, I shouldn’t even be commenting on this issue, but it’s a very disappointing outcome.

5 Likes

Punk.

1 Like

And if I get it right, there’s no longer a dedicated web-ticket group for the “forums”, or at least I couldn’t find it. There’s only “can’t post on the forums”…

Appealing is in the making, but since moderators are barely active here they probably won’t bother, so I’m make a new one and edit all my 142 comics :expressionless:

4 Likes