Caram comic #133: A Day at the Park

@Labreris asked for Leoric walking Deahtwing where the leash is Drain Hope:

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:

10 Likes

The last panel with the Illidogs hit me hard.

5 Likes

Well done Karabars! This is absolutely hilarious!
DW with a cone of shame :rofl:

3 Likes

god tier comic

3 Likes

Omigosh this is amazing.

I love Nazeebo walking the toad and spider!!

2 Likes

My fav part :smiley:

without background:

3 Likes

Is the spider using her own silk or is that a leash :thinking:

The canon answer is that the spider’s own silk is used as the leash :smiley:

1 Like

Makes sense otherwise she would get dragged around backwards

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh. I’ve never not been happy to see Deathwing as Leoric. Gaurentees me top hero damage and usually MVP too.

1 Like

They just keep getting better don’t they. I can’t decide if my favorite part is the Illidogs or Naz with his toads or spiders… Also DW with his neck brace is inspired.

3 Likes

Yea, he’s designed for such threats. All that DW can do is play like a Mage.

No way!

I’m really glad there are ppl who think that and who enjoy my comics, it feels good :smiley:

Sometimes I'm too biased to measure how funny/enjoyable my comics are and I'm just sitting in frontvof it, watching the (un)finished work and thinking: "this is probably meh", lol 😅
4 Likes

It’s difficult to judge your own work and its merits. Even if you were somehow to be magically gifted to be totally objective about your work, how it’s received is another story. A sibling of mine is a photographer and so often the photos they love the most receive lukewarm receptions, but the photos they consider the most uninspired and mediocre garner the highest number of likes.

As I said to you before, I look forward to your comics. Since the game is dormant, there is far less to discuss, your comics are a welcome ray of sunshine.

3 Likes

This.
I write a LOT and to this day hate having others read my work because it looks mediocre to me.

Even after I’m told it’s not. Most artists are their own worst critic.

4 Likes