Caram comic #113: James Raynor and the Prisoners of Nexus

<-Prev Comic | Next comic->

My Comic AMA:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/carbot-styled-comics-library/59783

10 Likes

Malthael as Dementor. Very fitting! :joy:

4 Likes

No idea where you get your ideas from but those comics rock.

3 Likes

They just pop into my head :thinking:

1 Like

Blasphemous? :thinking:

I am a metal fan, but I listen to any genre of music.
2 Likes

I’m more of a punk-rock dude, but my fav band is metal.

1 Like

That makes two of us, with the exception of the dude part.

I must echo Froggy’s sentiments, I’m always impressed by the creativity and variety of your comics, #113 and still not out of fresh ideas.

Considering how many Hots creators like “WTF moments” have understandably stopped or slowed down making content, I’m grateful I can still find it here in your comics.

2 Likes

I’m glad that there are ppl who find joy in my work :smiley:

(Sidenote: I have more than 60 ideas in store atm and I hope I’ll find more even without the game receiving any changes. We’ll see for how long can I keep this up :smiley: )

3 Likes

Come on, there are tons of them.

Though I’m missing a reference again. Probably from HarryPotter which I’ve only seen two movies.

4 Likes

It is when I am noticing that I do not come as often as before. Already two days, and I am just seeing it now.

For this one, I am missing a reference I guess.

Raynor has Harry Potter’s glass and mark because it looks good on his derp face.
Kaelthas is a wizard from Slytherin.
Malthael is a dementor.
Pyroblast is the “patronus charm” (the charm that is designed to repel dementors).
The Patronus spell’s magicword is “Expecto Patronum”. "Expect**P*tro**um" sounds similar enough and fits the “yea, I’m gonna be Pyroblasted” vibe and kinda references fire.

2 Likes