Can't Purchase Gems

any need help? I could realize that will check this out to Blizzard support that will see this fixed it.

Please help! Still cant buy gems!!!

Can’t buy gems either.

It’s 2021 now and this issue has surfaced again, not just in HotS either, same in Hearthstone. I want to purchase gems in HotS and get an infinite blue loading bar.
Strangely I was able to buy in Hearthstone again at random on the same day and yet I can’t buy Maiev in HotS or anything for that matter since I can’t buy Gems.

2 Likes

20th of July this bug is still in the game. Blizzard genuinely doesn’t care about anything, not even money.

1 Like

Same here, trying to buy gems since a few days but got stucked at the screen where the payment options shoud come out.Its loading and loading and nothing happens…tryed a few things nothing helped.Can you give me a feed back pls how to solve this?i would like to buy the highest package of gems (100eur) and dont have the possibility to send it to you…is the HOTS project over?let us know pls so we gamers find somthing where the developer cares about theys customers…

Oh look, a post where blizzard is getting money a blue replies lmao

You are no much help here dude.

I have the same problem, a loading screen that never ends.

Had this bug for couple of years and it bugged me :smiley: . Finally got tired of it. In my case it was os (operating system) issue. Had Windows 7 x64 what I did as workaround is listed bellow but you can try to purchase gems using another PC with different system - like for example friends pc.

My Workaround (some might say overkill :slight_smile: ) Every step is solvable using google:

• Install Virtual Box
  • Download Windows 10 x 64 iso and mount it in Virtual Box
  • Launch the Virtual Machine (Windows system mentioned above) / Fill in required Wizard for System Setup /and install Blizzard app
  • Launch app. From there check if the gem issue persist - if not buy gems

Please note you should lower graphics settings in hots to Low and same with the resolution on you’re Hardware PC (it’ll make demand for resources much lower on the virtual machine). Allocate proper resources to you’re Virtual Machine (mine 8 GB of RAM, 4 CPU). Hope this helps someone

I had the same issue when I was playing over VPN in Germany.

Then I disabled VPN. Restarted the game and logged in again, and the shop worked.

Now I am a proud owner of over 1000! Gems… :-D.

Maybe it is an IP-addres issue for you too?