Can't navigate in the menus

Hello,

I’ve recently re-installed Heroes of the Storm and faced a problem that I never had before.
My cursor is slightly shifted on the right, which makes menu navigation hard if not impossible. For example, when the game just has started and I’m on the main screen, if I want to hit ‘Play’ button I need to clic on the ‘collection’ button. If I want to change something in my options… I simply can’t! Because the options are in the little insert on the bottom right of the screen and after pressing ‘escape’ I still need to CLIC on the option button which is unattainable because once I reach the right edge of my screen, I can’t do more, and it makes everything on the right side out of reach. I’ve got to Alt+F4 everytimes I want to close the game because the ‘Quit’ button is also out of reach.
I’ve tried to ‘repair’ the game from battle net launcher or re-install the game one more time. Nothing works. And it is the same mouse I played with (without any form of issue) before leaving the game months ago and there is no new driver update that could have gotten in the way.

Please help. I really wanted to play that game again but it is impossible to do so with such a glitch.