Can't launch the game after today's patch

iMac 5K on 10.15.7 also not working for me. I wonder if they’ve really killed every single Mac user. That would be incredible.

ssssshttps://shouldideploy.today/

Yup. not working for me too. Seems like they killed off every single mac user. Rip blizzard

Same Issue here. Please get the code proper again.

was working earlier, now it’s not - Big Sur 11.0.1

Same. Catalina 10.15.7

same; catalina 10.15.5

Sh1t is broken AF. Revert the recent patch and let us play!

heartoftheswarm? SC2 has been on the newer Protoss expansion for a while. This is interesting info, thanks!

Blizzard couldn’t really care less about Mac users, can they? Can’t launch.

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

It’s been literal years and I still deal with the screen jumping visual bug on nearly every map.

Same here. I was literally in the game…got a message to exit and download new patch. After I did so, the game hasn’t been able to launch ever since. Pretty ridiculous to be honest!

4PM Friday in California…patch dropped about 2 hrs ago? Maybe they’ve gone home for the weekend and this will be a no-HOTS weekend for me and I’ll actually get something done.

1 Like

Same prob - OS: 10.13.6.
Scan/repair/reboot - no success.

• But it all doesnt matter unless Blizz fixes the code first…

Should be an easy fix… just call the person back into the office… no weekend for them until a quick little update is redeployed… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same issue - OS: Catalina 10.15.5 (19F101)

Same issue here, I got scared for a second haha. It should be fixed soon, as a lot of HOTS players come from Mac OS. Should have a new patch come soon who knows.

Same here! This is a very annoying oversight!

I don’t think they pay that person well enough . I bet hots for us this weekend

Everyone: Relaunch bnet… they rolled back the code… Game is working again.

7 Likes

Can confirm, the game launches after the BNet app restart.

EDIT after a reboot mine is working again

The app was broken for me on Friday, then the next patch fixed it.

However, today (Monday) the latest patch also seems to have issues. The Battle.net app launches the Heroes App, which just bounces forever in my dock and doesn’t launch, then I have to force quit it.

I’m on Heroes v2.53.0.83086

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7
MBP 13" Touch Bar Late 2016