Can't connect to the PTR for more than a week

I tried ~twice a day for more than a whole week now to connect to the PTR, but I can’t log in. It says (translated) that the Blizzard-Services are under maintenance and that i should try again later. I already tried to use the repair tool and reinstalled the game twice. I don’t know if there’s something wrong with the PTR or if there’s something wrong with the connection between my PC and the Servers.

PTR servers are mostly off, they are launched before major updates. PTR patchnotes indicates that PTR servers will be on soon. Stay tuned to Blizzard news and HotS Twitter and you will know when PTR will be online.

Now PTR servers are down, thus, none can connect to them.

First, thank you for your help. I tried to play on the hots PTR the first time when quira was released, so i didn’t know it was offline most of the time, I thought it might have been a client based problem because I asked some ppl on the live servers if they had the same errors and some ppl told me that they could play on the PTR without any problems. Maybe this topic can also help some people who had the same problem as me, I’d be happy if it could.