Cannot reach my Heroes!

I tried to open a ticket for it but there is no way to submit it! The system drives me here instead! So, I lost all of my heroes and mounts those I have, and they appear dark in the hero selecting screen. When I picked a hero which I suppose to have and trying to click ready, it tells me, “Your selected hero has not been earned.” Would you please fix the issue? Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello, I have exactly the same problem

I have the same issue where my progress is still intact but all the heroes and unlocked cosmetics are missing,
I believe it’s because of the current authentication problems.

I just had the same problem, all earned heroes/skins/mounts are gone. Gold and diamonds are still there.

Same… I haven’t played in 3 years, haven’t gamed in months, and thought “oh hey, HOTS, that’s a no-fuss game, no sub, no need for guilds” etc, and 3/3 times I tried in the past couple days, I get gamebraking problems.

I have the same issue, this is very frustrating. I assume that someone from Blizzard is still looking over these tickets??? I see there is an even older post about this, no official answer from anyone for this game-breaking bug. This is ridiculous. I own all the heroes but can only play what’s in rotation. At least show some respect and consideration for your users and give us an answer!!

1 Like