Camera Lock Bug

Camera locked when I accidentally pressed L when I was trying to emote. Pressing it again does not disable it, but keeps saying that it is being enabled again and again. If I press space bbar, I can move it a little, but I am bound to small section of the map barely covering the spawning area.
Steps I’ve taken:

1. I’ve pressed L
  2. I’ve pressed Home
  3. I restored settings to default
  4. I’ve reseted profile in the options.
    5)I’ve gone to Options -> Mouse and Keyboard -> Disable camera follow.
  5. I’ve rebooted the game.
  6. I’ve gone into Documents -> HoTS -> Variable.txt. and deleted it.
  7. Restarted game and then I’ve gone inside the .txt and camera follow is already =false.
  8. Changed camera follow =1

I’ve read 10 other threads dating back to 2014 and no solution was ever given by a Dev. :anger:
I don’t want to reinstall this game … is there another workable solution that didn’t involve the above?

I just have had this bug today. Years after and they can’t rewrite a .txt file

The same issue happened to me. Just restart the game, then the L button should work.
Last but not least, unbound the L button from now on.

Mine usually goes away once I restarted the game, by means of (obviously) exiting the game and relaunching it :japanese_goblin:

You’ll know once you’ve got the bug when you hover your mouse cursor over icons/ buttons inside the game and you don’t see the usual glow (i.e: Ready button usually glows white when your mouse is above it, for some reason my bug is triggered when the glow doesn’t appear) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Kinda sad this happens, but it helps to unbind and bind to eg. M
maybe i can be rebind to L havent tried but others bind to another key seems to be a small fixarround

I have had this bug occassionally ever since this game was released.

Don’t think they know how to fix it… Fortunately it happens rarely and restarting the client stops it.

Still an annoying bug. :frowning: