Buff varian. He is too squishy

As a master skill level Varian main, I think he’s pretty weak right now. Colossus smash shouldnt reduce max health, since it makes him so squishy. Twin blades also needs to grant 10 armor or something. it’s got a hard time staying alive, so the increased armor would make the healing more powerful.

Finally, taunt needs to automatically trigger a free parry so it’s not a death sentence alongside shield wall…
Please. Consider my request. I want to pick Varian, but I get called a troll when I do. It’s sad

Which is it? A good troll would atleast be consistent.

18 Likes

He’s a Hailfall alt just don’t mind him and report for trolling.

8 Likes

WAsn’t Secant in the old forums before Hailfall?
I never really used that one much outside of bug reports.

edit: and Secant has a thread saying Valeera needs nerfs…

He is, I saw the future.

Hm, you have a trustworthy post count, must be legit.

2 Likes

Don’t believe him.
He doesn’t worth the truth.

3 Likes

Taunt varian didn’t get compensation for the 10 armor loss so you could ask for some small survivability buff.
Saying he is squishy is pushing it.

1 Like

dude i have Varian lv 165 and i play mostly CS, and trust me on that 1400 plus games i have 19.5 averydge takedown. so not bad i would say. just lern how to play him corect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back to proper form at least.

At least someone treats me nicely :slight_smile: thank you friend. I appreciate it :smile:

1 Like

Hmm, maybe you are?

3 Likes

What are you talking about even?

I said nothing about Varian or his strength in my post :smiley:

1 Like

OP if i am correct you used to be a master level zeratul main, alarak main and brightwing main. Why did you give up on these heroes? This was way back on the old boards when downvotes were still a thing.

I’m pretty sure taunt varian did receive more health regen for the lost of armor.

I’d have to check but i think base varian got those changes. I do not remember if old taunt gave 25% hp instead of current 30%

This troll post brought out

the BigGuns

1 Like

Well technically if he gets the master ranking then hes a master level skilled everything.

With that name theres many account on hotslogs.

Only 1 has over 100 games.

doubt

Even in gold when i uploaded nothing i had 40% of my games there.

I doubt he got to masters in 200 games overall, taking into the account that even as hotslogs is inaccurate its not 1300 MMR team avg inaccurate.

Troll topic pretty much.