Buff junkrat's hp

He’s one of the squishiest heroes, and I don’t see why. His damage isn’t that high, he just deals consistent area dps. he’s not unplayable but I think he could use a slight buff.

2 Likes

Consistent area DPS at hanzo ranges with an escape tool that’s actually more spammy than hanzo’s agility.

Yea no.

22 Likes

That’s not very hard, considering its on like what, 30s cooldown now? Forum whiners sure are amazing at getting balanced heroes nerfed.

1 Like

If his mine also gets a 1.5s activation time and mine/trap become destructible after 5s, maybe …

1 Like

You solved your own question.

his Q damage and Rocket Ride. Not his HP.

9 Likes

Considering his tools both give vision and area denial while also basically being a ranged garrosh in terms of bopping a person into your base, having greatwaveclear, no mana issues, even his auto’s hurt in an aoe, has decent camp clearing, insane mobility with ripper air being better than mount speed on some maps, jumping over walls while having a variety of ranged attacks and very powerful ults that can easily displace or nuke an enemy hero or team depending and incredibly safe range to chuck his spell damage

Yea, having low HP should be a weakness considering his upsides.

7 Likes

Did you conveniently forget that he has one of the safest ranges in-game? Adding to that his mine is a strong escape tool, as well as zoning out the enemies. If you’re getting caught out as Junkrat you’re just not positioning well with his tools. He’s squishy because of his escapes, mobility, and range provide him with more than enough tools to remain well out of reach while he pokes.

12 Likes

No.

2 Likes

junkrat is hands down the least played hero in the game right now. no question about it

I’m a lvl 15 Junkrat. I have no problem with his health pool. Maybe you’re using your mine too aggressively?

4 Likes

Tassadar raise his eyebrow: “Squish-what?”

2 Likes

What evidence do you have?

Source?

Currently in HOTS Logs there is 21 heroes that are less popular then him.

Don’t tell facts unless you got evidence to back it up.

2 Likes

Yep raise his HP, after you delete his level 13 talent from the face of the game that is.

His defensive power comes from his scape tools and range, in order to Buff HP, a nerf to his range and his mine would be needed.

So no, thanks

1 Like

Junkrat has a talent that makes him go over Blackheart’s Ship, that area is a massive gap even Genji can’t swift strike though it, his health and lack of sustain is ok.

The real major issue with Junkrat is that his talent diversity is absolute garbage pre level 10 and you will end going the same build over and over being mostly Q talents, his post level 10 talents are surprisingly fine.

3 Likes

Lvl 18 here, he’s one of my favs.
Hailfail just having trouble and came here for easy and dumb buffs for himself.

Sweet sweet irony.

8 Likes

Spoken like a coward who hasn’t felt the glory of Boom Pow plus every other W talent in the game (replacing Ripper Air with the slow).

1 Like

Sorry I only speak DPS not displacements.

junkrat is good no changes needed

1 Like

Tassadar also has on demand god mode with 2 charges if he picks archon, the ability to block off enemy movement, and the ability to bubble himself…