Broken report system

My account has chat turned off. I do not speak to anyone during lobby or team chat. I was silenced for 7 days for abusive chat. This further proves this system is trash and blizzard does not even review the reports.

Bot report system is gonna lead to everyone quitting this game due to false punishments.

If you ping more than once you can get auto reported too.

1 Like

Dont forget speaking in general chat can get you silenced too.

2 Likes

I would never defend the GM’s or the report system. If what you said is true and you never turned on chat, never used draft chat, never used any chat channel, then you can safely open a ticket and appeal.

Many people have successfully appealed a chat ban when they have had chat turned off. I think (outside of having influence as a streamer like Grubby) people with chat disabled are the minority of those who have reported they have made successful appeals.

You have to open a ticket though, opening a thread of the forums will accomplish nothing. You really shouldn’t just accept this if you had chat disabled and never used draft chat or any form of chat channel.

1 Like

The tickets are ran by bots. You will get an automated repsonse saying you were against the terms and agreements and then they close the ticket instantly.

Stuff like this is why players have 0 desire to play this game and I am in teh same boat. Before I get silenced on here cause there is usually a 1-2 day delay. I wish you all well. I am off to play league. Hate the gameplay in that game but least I wont be punished due to a trash report system.

You got silenced for 7 days. Open a ticket ro receive automated answer that everything is ok after 3 days, then appeal again to have real staff review it. Congratulations, after 8 days in total they tell you we’re sorry.