Brawl with entirely AI team

In queuing for late night brawl, I was just matched in a team where it was 1 human vs 1 human, and all other players were bots. There’s the warning that AI may be added to control queue times, but that’s a far cry from warning that your entire team might decide to run out and 1v5 at any moment.

This was the most absurdly painful game I’ve ever played. If you’re going to make me play a game with bots, at least let me leave without penalty. Or at this point, give me 20min of my life back.

The genuine recommendation here is that AI fill should probably be capped at 2 heroes, as 3 people can still probably accomplish something.

1 Like

pro tip: ping your AI friends

by the rest of your post i can see that you did not do this and did not try to.

i had an 1v1 brawl game one time with all AI fillers. it was extremely fun on the single lane map. i pinged them all to get them to follow me and we proceeded to killing the enemy. soon the enemy caught on to my clever tactic of keeping my AI in formation. then he was doing it! this turned out to be a very fun game :slight_smile:

…but if you cant figure out how to even get your AI to follow you then i understand it being frustrating. the AI may go do its own thing.

Happens all the time in ANZ. Weekends and first day of a new brawl are a bit better but most of the time is 1v1 + 8 bots.

Yeh I really do not like that feature with Brawls. It can even happen in the PvE brawls. I am sure everyone would prefer an extra 60-120 second queue time rather than be matched with AI allies.

Worse is they are not even Elite AI…

To make things worse, if you leave, you cant play anything else until AI brawl ends. This needs to go lol.

Citation?
twentyChar

It says what level they are… I forget the exact level but did make a mental note that they were not Elite.

Should have been Veteran.

I learned something new today myself, to bring that fact to you!

Thought as much. Still a joke however.

personally i think any bot replacing a person should be elite.

I was under the impression they always are.

But they don’t replace a person (i mean, it is debatable if they “replace a player” or “fill an open slot”) this doesn’t rule out player replacements being Elite, which I’m a solid 99% sure is accurate.