Boooooorrriinngggg patch

Anomalies aren’t meant to make the game more balanced. They’re there to spice up action

1 Like

I never said it would make it better, I said it would change it. Sometimes things need to be thrown out there just to mix up the meta some, which is the point of the Medallion (and anomalies in general.)

Which for the better, we aren’t getting anymore anomalies after this season. Unless they break their promise which may cause players to leave

When did they say they weren’t going to be making more anomalies?

July 16 update after they got rid of the climate phenomena. No more anomalies after 2020 and this is the last season of 2020 so this is the last anomaly

Looking at it again they only said no set cadence… uh oh we better say no anomaly at all. No anomalies devs!!!

Link please?

1 Like

I mean when you change something, its either for the better or for the worst. So if its not gonna be better then its only path will be to get worse.

I mean dude you’re literally whinning because two heroes you don’t care about got retuned and reworkeed and that’s why this patch sucks

I’m sorry but there are fans of these characters, I’m not among them but from what I’ve heard from people who do in fact play them these reworks look nice.

1 Like

Is this a troll thread or what?

It’s not about not wanting to play them, I don’t want to play the bruiser role at all, I play the other 4 roles. It’s more about having to put up with gaz and dva and their inevitably low impact playstyle on my team contributing the bare minimum. I really think reworking these two at the same time is the wrong move. Now they curse our games until Christmas.

you guys are delusional if you think a 1 second unstoppable effect on a 5 minute cooldown is going to have any huge effect on anything.

2 Likes

You can’t even self cast it while stunned.

1 Like

It will in very disputed matches where a small mistake seals the game.
It is reason enough.

You should be happy it would reward the healer not being a potato.

That’s kind of an odd thing to say. Are you saying bruisers don’t have impact? I think there’s a version of these changes where they obviously can affect the meta. You tune anything enough, you can make any design still be viable/powerful even if they might have issues.

I personally dislike the Gazlowe changes because I don’t play him as a bruiser, and I don’t think of an engineer who builds turrets as someone that goes toe to toe in melee.

That depends. As I said above, for people who liked Gazlowe’s turret or artillery lazer faux mage play style, probably not, and you’ve seen a fair amount of that from Gazlowe players. For some, that play him kind of like a Bruiser, they’ll probably be excited.

Most of the people speaking are more likely people who don’t really play him very much, and that’s why the changes excite them, because the rework actually does change Gazlowe, which unfortunately, takes a gameplay style away from people who already do enjoy him as he is.

With D.Va, I think the changes are more aligned to actually how she used to play anyways, just more effectively. Her talents were also kind of not really that dynamic and some had some significant issues, and her win rate was low. That wasn’t really true of Gazlowe.

When Tyrande got her most recent big rework, sure I liked her more than that bizarre whatever she was before, but that’s only because I like healing. Those who don’t obviously didn’t. I still thought it was inferior to when her earlier days when you could actually choose the way she wanted to be played in different ways.

Haha you must think unstoppable on any healer is a bad tallent right?

If it was on a 5 minute cooldown? Yes.

2 Likes

Lol i bet you are doing great in ranked then arent ya?

No, she got a really UGLY re-color.

Awww sorry to hear that :frowning: