Blizzard, we want new map

Sorry for my bad english, but Hots dont have new map 2 years. Аnd I very want new map.
Blizzard, please, create her!

P. S. And go default Gardens of Terror, no need two Alterac.

P. P. S. And faithful Haunted Mines in QP.

13 Likes

Warcraft maps are missing,Lich king map designe or Burning Legion will be fine.

3 Likes

Yes please. Old Got was at least unique and, like Dragon Shire, not another perma-deathball map. The very least would be the return of a distributed objective on the map.

Also, that one please.

7 Likes

Dying for a map with an objective that isn’t just an inflated push.

2 Likes

Any ideas or suggestions?

At the end of the day, pushing it required to get the shields off the core allowing you to kill the enemy core and win.

While killing the core is the specific “wincon” I would say that pushing is a more accurate way to describe it over the whole game.

Pushing is how you win. Everything you do has the end goal of your team pushing.

2 Likes

Well, everything is going to lead to more pushes. But an objective that rewards a gob of experience, one that lets you buy pips like the Heal Generator or Turrets, or maybe one that gives a character the option to do something in lane.

I really like the concept of shrines in some ways, where it sort of changes the nature of pushes. Something of a similar nature, perhaps involving building up shields on the core through the objective…

But something besides a vehicle or a free push would be real nice, I think.

1 Like

I have a pretty detailed concept for a map that is super unique like Towers of Doom.

Would you be interested in seeing it?

4 Likes

Yeah! Even if you have it elsewhere and can link.

This game needs good new maps. Tooton was onto something too, with an objective that’s just a shop-- BHB but less… butts.

1 Like

here’s an idea, an objective of collecting 3 items, and when you get 3, a big laser destroys a fort and kills 1 enemy hero with the lowest % health.

My friends and I want maps more than all else. <3

Give us a proper Warcraft map.
Revise haunted mines.

1 Like

There will be no new maps, it has been stated in a Q&A.
But we may hope at last in revised HM and BHB.

1 Like

Ну так-то близзард сами знают что все ждут новой карты,подобные темы каждую неделю поднимаются.

1 Like

I had an idea kind of like this

Ruins of Iresia, the objective is a salvaging mission (and the lore could be any factions we deem fit, My idea is SteamWheelde Cartel Vs Talon or some Starcraft based Pirates)

The objectives are salvage and once you get enough salvage you gain items for use (turrets and heal turrets as well as a plethera of new ones) as well as a lob of xp

The map itself would also have a rotation of different types of Mercs (the emrc camps would be positioned the same and the one adjacent it on the map would always be the same type but it shifts as the game goes on, sometiems it’s a sentinel othertimes it’s sappers.)

General idea i ran with.

2 Likes

Ok look below lmfao i can’t draw

1 Like

Unfortunately they said that they have no plan to work on a new map for now. But tbh I want a new Warcraft map.

1 Like

Personalty, Id really like to see a Rite of Rak’shir map with some kind of actual 1v1 player on player with everyone else supporting type of mechanic but I know that would have horrible balance issues : p

Another map idea i had a while ago was a 1 lane map with a massive jungle on top with many many merc camps with unique mechanics that you couldn’t just solo with most heroes. The jungle would be devided in to 3 sections and each section would have a tower that would attack heroes who came in range and killing that tower would just have it trade teams. then, on top of all that, every few minutes the maps merc camps would stop going down lanes and instead build up and then both teams merc armies would be released at once.

2 Likes

I’m going to refrain from commenting on this because the notion of a map where 1v1 would be the norm hasme Censored by Melke as I know Qhira would be an S lister on that map.
And I know my biases would come through.

1 Like

Any duelist would be completely insane on a map that forced a 1v1

2 Likes

Yup, and In my experience Qhira and Imperius are at the top or at least top 5 in that. Category

1 Like

Real quick, the setting of this map is The Ruins of Iresia, but there are two giant mechas for cores. The people in these mechs hold fragments of Iresia’s shattered singularity.

Ok, so it’s a two lane map (with a third gate in the middle, like Braxis Holdout) but you have no direct access to the core (either one). You do have access to the forts and keeps however, of which there is two forts and one keep (where the core normally would be, in front of the respawn anchor)

These two lanes are highly separate, with one-way gates being the only thing that connect them (there’s a gate that goes south to north on the east side of the map, and another gate that goes north to south on the west side of the map). The middle gates lead to a small cliff outcropping that has a boss merc on each side

There are a variety of mercs that are scattered along the sides of the lanes, including two siege camps per lane and one bruiser camp. There is a boss camp right in front of the middle gate of each spawn, only attackable by the team that DOSEN’T spawn on that side.

• Siege camps are a group of four Iresian soldiers (same type of people as Qhira). They attack with flaming arrows, dealing decent damage, and attacking at ~4 range. They also occasionally throw a “molotov” or whatever, which is an small AOE that deals high damage to buildings and non-heroics and mediocre damage to heroes

• Bruiser camps appear as a lone Iresian medic, who acts like a healing totem (1% of health restored every two seconds to all friendly targets (5% to non-heroic units) around the medic, same AOE as normal bruiser mages) and three stetalthed Iresian Assassins (who deal poison damage and can teleport to heroes within a medium radius.) These assassins focus on heroes, while the medic dosen’t attack at all, instead healing the most injured allied unit (prioritizing heroes) for a small amount (4% max health on allies, 8% on non-heroic).

• finally, the “Boss” merc is more of an allied building than anything. A large mech that blasts similarly to the Braxis Holdout boss, but upon dying, the core on that side of the map permanently loses its shields.

Now, you’ll be asking, how do you damage cores? Well, once at the 3:00 mark, 7:00 mark, once at the 12:00 mark, and every 5 minutes after, the Cores teleport everyone to an island in the middle of the map (inaccessible otherwise) and begin to attack each other. The Cores DO DAMAGE EACH OTHER. After one of the Cores takes either 20% of their hitpoints, or their shields are broken (which are lowered compared to normal cores to 20% of the Core health, on in this case 4000 hitpoints out of the Cores 20000 health) for 5 -> 8 -> 11 seconds (5 seconds on the 3:00 mark, 8 seconds on the 7:00 mark, and and 11 seconds for all the others, or if the shield generator boss is broken.) After this stun expires, both Cores retreat into the sky where they originally spawned, and all characters on the island are transported to their keep (or the ruins of their keep)

These Cores have much more advanced attack patterns due to the fact that they never actually directly attack enemies, with a large amount of circular aoe stuns every 5-8 seconds and a large aoe stun around the core–it’s literally the battlefield of eternity angel attacks, but much faster.

Each fort and keep that are destroyed decreases that sides’ Core’s damage dealt by 5%, for a total of 15%.

Mercs that reach the destroyed keep are temporarily put into a wormhole that transports them to the next Core Fight!

did I miss anything?

3 Likes