Blizzard Owes Me Ranked points

Well, as you know your wonderful servers all crushed or died, who knows with you all anymore. But I didn’t even get credit for the game I was in and won, the other two people I was with in a party with got credit for it and the XP., gold, ranked points, notta. How about we help me out here. Granted I doubt it but I don’t get how the other two people I was with got credit but I did not as all the servers crashed at the same time. Lets get this fixed me me. Again doubt it, but who knows, may be there is a few Xmas miracles buried somewhere you can dig up (FYI HOTS is the game that I was playing when you’re servers died)

Oh Hey, I was also streaming so if you need video evidence of it, I’ll make sure to send you the clip since it doesn’t appear to be in my history log but got the VOD…

a mi m paso algo parecido habia gente con pre pick se termino el tiempo m saco me dio como desertor me penaliza 2 partidas y m saco 500 puntos un asco q se buge asi o simplemente como nesesita gente en el rango te enpareje para perder seguro o ganar sobrado no hay balance