Before you make a topic about HotS being dead

… Interesting to note this particular passage. Especially with the fact that the current reduced dev-team have been looking hard into balance changes here in HotS.

The funny thing is that HotS (Sc2) got bashed for catering to pros and at the same time WoW gets bashed for catering to newbs. And here there is constant arguing which one is better.

And people laugh at you think you do but you dont lol

EDIT - and now they complain how braindead A-move Protoss is hahahahahaa

No game will ever be as dead as The Culling 2

1 Like

Understandable as I not some kind of popualr guy in the gaming world but it doesn’t really matter. As I said before, whether SC2 is growing or not, it doesn’t change the fact it is still in a better state than HoTS.

Dawngate!
I cannot recall what in the world was special about it, but I remember loving it and it being killed in beta.

I was shocked that EA, the publisher behind it, fully refunded all purchases when they killed it. That did amaze me.

Figuring out when they’ll A-move with their immortal push is more than issue.

If you when they’ll A move you can stop it if you micro better… if you’re a pro at least =P

A loss of momentum doesn’t mean death, or even dying. It just means that things are slowing down a bit.

I admire your determination but some people just don’t want to change his mind about something. Save you some time and ignore him.

#DEDGAEM :ghost: HOTS :ghost:

Funny how people think the game keep saying hots is dead. There are no other games that involve cloning a teammate like of what abathur does. There are still some interesting things about it.

You’re the person who resurrected this thread from 2019! This was made by a quality poster who was saying the opposite of HOTS being dead. :confused:

3 Likes

These threads about the survival about hots is a trend anyway so I’m doing the community a favor.

1 Like

#dedgaem :ghost: :skull: :thinking:

JK… or am I!?

1 Like

Dead deeder alive ? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You have the correct avatar to make jokes about the dead. :innocent:

2 Likes

No offence but i have seen games more dead then hots which still have a dedicated fanbase even 20 years of being a dead game.

The game stil gets updated even today 20 years after its release.

Diablo 2 servers are still open today to play on even now.

1 Like

I spend more time AMoving to the next potatoegame than playing. That’s close to HoTs being dead than anything…