Balance Patch Wishes/Expectations

Expect:

• further Mei nerfs
  • TLV buffs
  • buffs to tanks other than JoJo and ETC
  • Ancestral Strength nerf to Orph
  • Imperius nerf
  • minor rework that we didn’t expect at all.

Hope:

• Dehaka damage buffs
  • Fenix buff
  • Whitemane buff
  • extra tyreal trait
  • Malth buffs
  • buffs to other characters I play. (I don’t think any of them are dominating or contested choices)
2 Likes

BW cuteness buffed by 30% Pixle Charm reworked. Charm 50 minions to your side of the team. Reward Charmed minions now has more hp and deals more dmg while minions and BW is alive.

4 Likes

MacWeak you are cute and nice uwu :heart::hugs::nail_care:

Sad, no patch
pepehands

i wish they would increase DW’s healing while slightly nerfing his damage so he is not a go in, blow all your CD’s then get out before you die

nerf hanzo, nerf tass

2 Likes

Please absolutely GUT Flash of Anger and Surge of Light. Would honestly be happy if they made these two talents troll-tier pick.

2 Likes

I wish they would return to the previous system of seperating solo que and ranked que but i really doubt that will happen.

I would like to see an avoid player function added in cause trolling is out of hand.

I would love to see the old system of you have to be at least level 5 and own a hero to be allowed to play it in ranked.

I would also love to see smurfing being dealt with by if you group with any player in ranked, the whole party will be treated as equal rank of the highest ranking player in said group.

There are a few maps with poor bush placement that this talent can do well on. Overall I agree with you that it needs some more functionality to stand on it’s own.

I want grenade buffs too but I don’t think it’s really possible as long as anti heal is still 100% baseline. I miss having grenade as duel purpose ability. You only ever use it to guarantee a target doesn’t get healed when your team focuses them.

I agree with basically everything in the OP.

Except this.

You misspelled “Seraph’s Hymn.”

Honestly, why would anyone pick it now? Even ignoring the absolute powerhouse that Surge of Light became after its buff, Grounding Rod, the E/Q talent at that level, is better for her AA build than Seraph’s Hymn. At least with Grounding Rod you can usually get the extra %-damage on your AAs, and that’s a lot more than a piddly 10% extra damage.

Seraph’s Hymn is a joke, and a bad one at that.

* Cries in Malthael/Lucio/Hammer/Tyrande *

1 Like

Boy, did I call it, or did I call it?

Expected:

• A mini rework to some hero that is balanced and nobody wants a or expects a rework on

• Mei Nerfs

• Nerfs for Cassia and Imperius

Wishes:

• The return of Haunted Mines
5 Likes

Oh man, what I’d do to get haunted mines back! Used to be my absolute favourite map.

1 Like

I specificed a talent, not the hero as a whole.

If a hero is either garbage tier or overtuned because of one single talent, that’s a problem, and you defending it means you’re part of the problem.

It might come back when all the bugs the map has is fixed.

You harping for nerfs to a balanced talent, especially without any compensatory buffs to the hero you’d be nerfing, is the problem.

And I agree that Imperius shouldn’t have to rely so heavily on that one talent and build to be relevant, which is why I’ve suggested changes in other threads that would give him multiple viable builds. But that’s a design issue more than a balance issue.

Honestly just revamp his level 7 and everything fades out, give it the bullet time post rework treatment.

1 Like

Yeah, his level 7 tier is definitely the big problem for him. Flash of Anger is the only viable talent because Blaze of Glory is a joke and Holy Fervor just doesn’t quite cut it, but people don’t like having to deal with that extra burst FoA drops on them.

I wouldn’t mind a functionality tweak to FoA, such as making a portion of its damage be dealt as DoT rather than all of it at once, if they also reworked BoG, buffed HF, and added a new E talent that fills a similar role (AoE+sustain) as the rest of that talent tier.

2 Likes

I would go down for this either way, to give more context Bullet Time was the only viable choice on level 7 and their design was simply just dumpstering the whole tier and changing it with somewhat similar talents that give similar result (but nothing too close obviously), should be healthy direction generally, maybe even mix FoA with other abilities than just being plain press Q button.

BTW sorry if I sounded rude in my other interactions, no hard feelings?

1 Like