Balance Patch Note 23th Jan 2019

12 Likes

What a big list :open_mouth: let’s hope into it!

8 Likes

NO TRACER CHANGES? IM SAFE!

4 Likes

I beat you in time, so lets have this one for discussion as a compromise.

They buffed Icefury Wand and Floes, i love that already. I use both often.

4 Likes

They buffed Junkrat even though they nerfed pucish scamp cooldown reduction, really lovin this patch so far.

1 Like

Buffs for everyone! (except Jaina lol)

Even Chen buffs, what a day to be alive. :smiley:

16 Likes

No Tassadar changes?

…

23 Likes

Imperius is now officially perfect!

(She was too strong.)

1 Like

Mephisto´s mana costs are down, which is awesome. I always ran out of mana with all that CDR. Also Durance of Hate with 10 less seconds of cooldown … i already had fights where i could use it up to three times before; this is sick.

Ragnaros Meteor build small buff.

Imperius Flash of Anger damage up by 20.

It seems they are out to buff all my favourite builds.

5 Likes

Chen buffs , illidan buffs, changes to tlv .

Also did Stiches needed more buffs ?

Hey, they’re finally looking at TLV! Maybe this is the herald for something bigger?

22 Likes

Patch: 10/10. Really like the changes.

12 Likes

It seems they want him to be more a bruiser. It would be interesting to know if they will push a bruiser to tank, as tank has some less entries as that category.

1 Like

Is this the benefit of not having a competitive scene??
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen so many heroes tweaked in one patch before (and I’ve been here since late alpha).

20 Likes

Gosh I hope so, we need more tanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Worst patch ever

I just don’t like Garrosh sorry

7 Likes

Blizzard, I swear to God… if you annihilate Zeratul’s Q build in more upcoming patches, you better buff Illidan a whole lot more than you did. Please, boys, don’t leave me like this,

If you plan to keep Zeratul how you left him, I’m ok with that, but these micro nerfs are the early signs of hero ruination, like you did with Tracer, Malthael, and Genji.

15 Likes

Patch with mostly buffs???

Blizzard, I might just buy a stim pack this month. I want to reward good behavior (finally).

8 Likes

Road to Grandmaster with TLV, HERE I COME.

7 Likes

No, this is probably because new people are in charge of the changes and they want to show some work.

8 Likes