Austraila and Twitch

Every time there’s a Twitch Drop they add random chance of lootbox and locks countries like Australia and Brazil out because of their lottery laws.
what they could do is run the garenteed drops separately to avoid the “random chance” which the lottery laws pertain to.

And they can do it, Starcaft2 had the 20years of starcaft event where you could unlock console huds while also having a random chance of getting a co-op commander or voice over pack on a separate drop system.
Australians still got the garenteed content but missed out on something they could get through other means.

This events content is in the pure rng category, locking it permanently from fans of the game based on where they live, when it doesn’t have to be.

1 Like

I’ve definitely watched more than 4 hours and still no “guaranteed” drop. Not sure if we can even get that

1 Like

Same. 7hrs of time wasted.

Don’t know about you guys but we should beable to get the randoms stuff as well, last week i was getting random twitch drops from warframe, and in the past i’ve had drops from PUBG. Neither of them are being sue’d by the ACCC or anything like it. It also doesn’t have to be just out right lock us out of anything for example payday 2 you could email the devs to get a whole DLC free just cause they couldn’t sell it to australians.

Allow blizzard support to give out unobtainable rewards when requested by those in apparently non eligible countries otherwise DON’T DO PROMOTIONS OF ITEMS THAT CAN’T BE OBTAINED BY OTHER METHODS! loot crate only rewards for twitch would be fine.

1 Like