At least HOTS isn't Diablo RN

They successfully turned their forums and reddit into the burning hells lmao.

62 Likes
25 Likes

definitely earning 'em, too

1 Like

You guys not have a phone?

LMAO, he’s sweating so hard.

37 Likes

I just love how they want to sell their diablo community -which already plays on PC a mobile game.

12 Likes

lol -

They’ve been deleting negative comments on the trailer on youtube too, 51k dislikes to like almost 2k likes on it. They really went all out to kill the franchise this go around.

32 Likes

I can play on my tablet too apparently

1 Like

:thinking: does that make it a successno

6 Likes

Freaking Chinese guy ruins the game. gg

Chinese gaming company makes the mobile? Wow…

5 Likes

Honestly speaking I can only feel sorry for the Diablo team right now. This whole project just feels like a massive train wreck and having your dedicated staff be manned to this must feel like utter ****.

18 Likes

Mephisto has won. He was behind the machination of creating Diablo Immoral. Now, the forum is overflowing with hatred.

41 Likes

Neatease being in collaboration for 10 years explains the chinification of Diablo 3 too.

Notsurprised at all, they sold the game to a eastern developer house because they didn’t care. We want the old REAL Blizzard (Blizzard North).

4 Likes

They could have fixed this with a simple thing…

“Hey guys guess what, Diablo is getting a new game that spans between Diablo 2 and 3. Find out what happened to Tyreal and Caine, the old heroes and Sanctuary in the last twenty years. It’s coming out on PC and console in 2019… And for the first time ever, you’ll be able to play this game cross-platform on your Phone! Got some time to kill on your way to work or school? Log in and contineu playing where you left off on the pc!.. Got home and want to play further after a hard day at ‘work’… Log in to your pc. Accounts are shared… you heard me… across ALL platforms! Just log in and play where you want to!”

PROBLEM SOLVED!

39 Likes

They totally deserve those boos. With Diablo 3 first and then this Immortal they killed one of their most prized franchise with terrible design ideas, repeating mistake over and over.
The only lead designer that did something good was Josh Mosqueira (that had done RoS at its release and then was moved to other projects), but everything else seems to be handled by a bunch of newbies to the gaming industry.

9 Likes

Tl;dr if it was announced on PC 100% no backlash.

5 Likes

Diablo 3 continues to be a great game.

This, we have no idea, and the instantly negative assumptions are just ridiculous.

It’s also the first of several projects, so if you end up not liking this one, there is more on the way.

Oh my lord , every time I see you, you white knight like blizzard entertainment is the kingdom of God.

11 Likes

What happned to the netflix deal with Diablo??? I need to heal my wounds

Boycott and pass on. They believe that this reskin of an old game will net them money. Prove them wrong.

1 Like