Are there talent names that bothers/annoys you?

Tracer’s “Melee” is actually one of the worst. Non creative. It should have been always “Hilt strike” because that is exactly what she does, no matter how you would call that in OW. But “melee” is an expression that is already used in HotS and has a certain meaning.

2 Likes

Regrowth on Malfurion is meant to be rejuvenation now that it has had the instant heal removed (from druids in wow)

3 Likes

Lol, swastika Varian. I had never noticed it :smiley:

2 Likes

Dehaka:

Lurker Strain

2 Likes

We have the whole thematic quite often in School (even in different subjects) and are very aware of our past. So this might be a reason, why the Icon remembered me so much of a Swastika.

1 Like
  • Arthas: Glad you could fly here, Uther.
  • Uther: Watch your cackles with me, chick. You may be a bird of prey, but I’m still taking you under my wing as an eagle.
  • Arthas: As if I could forget. Listen, Uther, there’s something about the airstream you should know. Oh no. It’s too late. These pigeons have all been stalling. They may look fine now, but it’s a matter of time before they fall and get grounded.
  • Uther: What?
  • Arthas: This entire flock must be purged.
  • Uther: How can you even consider that? There’s got to be some other migration path!
  • Arthas: Damn it, Uther. As your future alpha, I order you to purge this flock.
  • Uther: You are not my alpha yet, fledgling. Nor would I suffer that chirping if you were!
  • Arthas: Then I must consider you an albatross around my neck.
  • Uther: Albatross? Have you gone crazy as a loon, Arthas?
  • Arthas: Have I? Lord Uther, by my position as leader of the roost and the sovereignty of the crows, I hereby relieve you from your command and kick your eggs off of the nest.
  • Jaina: Arthas, you can’t just…
  • Arthas: It’s done! Those of you who have the wingspan to save this sky, follow my trail. The rest of you… get out of my sight.
  • Uther: You’re gliding towards a terrible crosswind, Arthas.
  • Arthas: Jaina?
  • Jaina: I’m sorry, Arthas. I can’t watch you soar in this.

i’m sorry i had to

6 Likes

Huh. Never looked at it that way.

Anyway, I have a friend that is super bothered by Tychus’s Odin that is actually a Thor.

2 Likes

Yup !
He should be able do some AA while burrowed . that be nice.

Roach strain would be a fitting name if wed talk only about movements.

That would a bit much damage, since he can use his W while not being targetable and unvulnerable.
He can also use his trait to heal while burrowed.
The only thing that upsets me the most is, why do I have to lose all stacks of Essence when healing myself instead of using a percental amount?

Can we just focus on this here?

Could not help it

4 Likes

It bothers me that a hero like LILI has a talent called Mistweaver when she clearly is not a Mistweaver.

3 Likes

Pack
Leader.

Has nothing to do with leading packs, everything to do with getting armor in bushes. The ironic thing? I pick it often enough to bug me.

1 Like

That’s a good one.

I can’t think of any talents, but Zarya’s voiceover sounds too American.

Same with the Volskaya announcer.

2 Likes

Then you haven’t heard the german-russian accent of Zarya, Volskaya, Stukov and Mira Han.
Have I missed a russian character in the game? I don’t think so. Yes they all sound aweful!

I think Stukov’s is good actually, at least the Russian part.

I don’t know much about German accents, so I’ll take your word for it.

stukov in german: Stukov Sprüche - Heroes of the Storm [Deutsch/German] NeikiTV - YouTube
Zarya: Zarya Sprüche - Heroes of the Storm [Deutsch/German] NeikiTV - YouTube

Ugh. My Russian heart is in pain.

I think Stukov gets a pass because he’s infested, but none for Zarya.

What annoys me is that her VA is Bulgarian and not Russian.

1 Like

I haven’t found the german voice lines of Katya Volskaya and Mira Han, but they aren’t any better than the ones of Zarya.

The least they could do would be roll their R’s.

This makes me think Zarya is secretly a western spy.